Noon Roundup - St. John Cantius, Confessor - Missa 'Miseratio Hominis' - October 20th, 2015
- Aleteia (Anonymous) >> Love and Marriage and Synods: On Broken Plans and Promises
- Aleteia (Elizabeth Scalia) >> Synod Fathers, Fellow Catholics: Do We Still Not Understand?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Xavier Rynne II) >> Letters from the Synod: October 20
- Catholic Stand (Matthew James Christoff) >> “Emangelizing” Priests Have Great Impact on Men
- Catholic Stand (Anabelle Hazard) >> What Sts. Louis and Zelie Teach Us About Soulmates
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> #Synod2015! Week 3! According to Mad Men.
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint John Cantius, Confessor
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> A Tribute to the Holy Women of the Mystical Tradition
- Crisis Magazine (Regis Martin) >> Joe Biden … Catholic Statesman?
- Crisis Magazine (Joseph Meaney) >> Saints Louis and Zélie Martin, Pray for the Synod on the Family
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Saint of the day: Paul of the Cross
- Dominicana Journal (Br. John Mark Solitario, O.P.) >> Freedom in a Family
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Two professors of Hebrew
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Archbp. Aquila: German bishops promote “cheap grace”
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Matthew Archbold) >> This Pro-Abortion Liam Neeson Ad for Amnesty International Reeks of Anti-Catholicism
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Rare Liturgical Books from Seminary Collection on Sale - Guest Article by Mr Samuel Howard
- One Mad Mom >> The Synod on Twitter – It’s Way Better!
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Catholic Teaching on Marriage and Divorce - the Bible, Our Lord, and the Constant Teaching, simple and to the point
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Urgent - Synod Week 3, counting heads - from inside the Synod - Overwhelming majority against communion for "remarried" divorcees
- Sacred Ground And Sticky Floors (Jami Amerine) >> 31 Days of Stuff I Wish You’d Stop Saying: Day 20 “You’ll Catch Up…”
- The Catholic Thing (Hadley Arkes) >> Ryan Anderson’s Powerful Case for Marriage
- The Catholic Thing (Robert Royal) >> Separating the Wheat from the Chaff
- The Sensible Bond (Ches) >> Let no fool you dismay
- The Sensible Bond (Ches) >> Matrimony 101
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. John Cantius – Oct. 20
- Voice of the Family >> Cardinal Arinze: People in objectively sinful situations cannot receive Communion ‘in good conscience’
- Voice of the Family >> Can we still understand the natural law?
Post a Comment