Morning Roundup - St. Raphael, Archangel - Missa 'Benedicite Dominum' - October 24th, 2015
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> HERE IS SOMETHING NEW IN THE CHURCH
- Aleteia (Diane Montagna) >> Presser: Synod Fathers Will Issue Statement on Families in Middle East
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Xavier Rynne II) >> Letters from the Synod: October 24
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Raymond de Souza) >> The final question facing the synod fathers
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Wife of convert and mother of 8 slain in Kenya.
- Catholic Stand (Paul Senz) >> The Joyful Mysteries of the Holy Rosary
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Raphael, Archangel
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Saint of the day: Anthony Mary Claret
- Edward Feser >> Repressed knowledge of God? Part II
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> S Edmund Campion, Priest and Martyr
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Byzantium to the rescue
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Dumb and dumber. Feminists on parade.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> As the Synod ends…
- Jennifer's Spectrum of Spirituality >> Pay It Forward
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> I Don't Want to Scare You, but Maybe You Should Be...
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Friend of JPII: 'Our Hope Is Not in the Synod, But in God'
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Victoria Requiem in Washington, D.C. for All Souls’ Day
- Sacred Ground And Sticky Floors (Jami Amerine) >> 31 Things I Wish You’d Quit Saying: Day 24 “God Told Me…”
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> ALL ARE WELCOME OR HAVE YOU AS A CATHOLIC EVER FELT UNWELCOMED? SHOULDN'T THE CHURCH MEANING ALL THE BAPTIZED BE WELCOMING OF GOD'S TRANSFORMING GRACE THAT LEADS TO REPENTANCE AND A NEW WAY OF LIFE?
- The Catholic Thing (Robert Royal) >> My Back Pages
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. Raphael Archangel Oct. 24
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Gaudium sit tibi semper
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Rosary Facing the People
Post a Comment