Evening Roundup - Feria Secunda infra Hebdomadam I post Octavam Pentecostes - Missa 'Domine In Tua Misericordia' - May 23rd, 2016
- Aleteia (Aleteia) >> Why Is the Eucharist Called “the Host”?
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Don’t ask for whom the bell tolls…
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Today I am 10 Years a Catholic! It’s harder than I expected…
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> St Thomas Becket relic returns to UK from Hungary after 800 years
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Associated Press) >> Pope Francis welcomes Sunni Muslim leader to Vatican
- Clutching My Rosary >> Monday After Trinity Sunday
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Corpus Christi High Mass, potluck set at Our Lady’s Center
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Church of Spies: The Pope's Secret War Against Hitler by Mark Riebling
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Fr. Perrone on grave implications of defecting from the true Church
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Archbishop Gänswein: Benedict XVI Sees Resignation as Expanding Petrine Ministry
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Matthew Archbold) >> With Final Words, Christian Girl Begs Forgiveness for ISIS for Killing Her
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Worthily Celebrating the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass Outdoors
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Abp. Gänswein: Pope Benedict Part of an “Enlarged” Papal Ministry?
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Why I Don't Pray Eucharistic Prayer I Much Anymore
- RORATE CÆLI (Augustinus) >> Gänswein: Papacy was changed in 2013 into an "expanded" Petrine Office with two members. Does this confirm the Socci-Messori thesis of a papal diarchy?
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Often in His Company
- The Curt Jester (Jeffrey Miller) >> Sacred Silence
Post a Comment