Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - Pentecost Thursday - Die Quinta infra octavam Pentecostes - Missa 'Spiritus Domini' - May 19th, 2016
Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - May 16th to May 22nd, 2016 - Ordo for the Week
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> Beware the populist leader promising a new dawn. Disaster will follow
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Joseph Pearce) >> A Christian response to Europe’s crisis
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Cardinal Sarah at the National Prayer Breakfast: "Be prophetic, Be faithful. Pray."
- Catholic Stand (Ramon Antonio A. Aldana) >> Learning to Appreciate Church Documents
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Five observations on Francis' recent interview about France, Europe, and Islam
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (Sandro Magister) >> The Four Hooks On Which Bergoglio Hangs His Thought
- Clutching My Rosary >> Thursday in Whitsun Week
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Blessed are the Pure of Heart – A Reflection on an Often Misunderstood Beatitude and Virtue
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Macbeth in Canada
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Philadelphia Area School to Hold Assembly for the Cause of Sainthood for Quadriplegic Priest
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Cardinal Sarah: "God is being Eroded, Eclipsed, Liquidated"
- Crisis Magazine (Alexander Schimpf) >>The Moral Wrong of Physician-Assisted Suicide
- Crisis Magazine (Tom Jay) >> Apostasy: The West’s Only Hope?
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Ignatius Weiss, O.P.) >> Christ, Under Construction
- Dymphna's Road >> So you say you need to be a deaconess to be empowered?
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> More on Amoris laetitia footnote 329
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “demonic gender ideology”
- History.com - This Day in History >> May 19, 1935: Lawrence of Arabia dies
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Whit Thursday: St Luke 9:1-6
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Whit Friday: St Luke 5:17-26
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Father Tom Uzhunnalil 'Safe', Release Could Be 'Imminent'
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Tito Edwards) >> Discussion vs. Ear-Piercing Debate Online, Chinese Baroque, Call Mary Mom and More!
- New Liturgical Movement (Fr. Thomas Kocik) >> Solemn Mass of Corpus Christi in SE Massachusetts
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> POPE FRANCIS SLAMS ISLAMIC STATES THAT DO NOT ALLOW FOR SECULARISM'S FREEDOM OF RELIGION--THESE END BAD!
- The Catholic Gentleman (Sam Guzman) >> Living for Likes: The Danger of Living to Please Others
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. Gerald E. Murray) >> No Power to Redefine Marriage
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> A Catholic Man’s Daily Devotional – Seventh Week in Ordinary Time – Thursday – Mark 9:41-50
- V for Victory! (Anita Moore, O.P., Esq.) >> The Evil of "Inculturation"
Post a Comment