Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - Ember Wednesday in the Octave of Pentecost - Missa 'Deus Dum Egredereris' - May 18th, 2016
Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - May 16th to May 22nd, 2016 - Ordo for the Week
- Aleteia (Thomas L. McDonald) >> Latin Makes a Comeback
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Flores for the Immaculate Conception (demonic paraphernalia pyromania ed.)
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> 108: Early Female Mystics and Martyrs: Perpetua and Felicity [Podcast]
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> ‘We must protect the family from the devil’s attacks,’ Cardinal Sarah tells faithful
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Catholics have filled the internet with venom and vitriol, says Vatican media advisor
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Mary O'Regan) >> Why I wouldn’t want to be a female deacon
- Clutching My Rosary >> Wednesday in Whitsun Week
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> A Diagnosis of Sin and a Healing Remedy
- Courageous Priest (John Quinn) >> Bishop Conley, The Obama Administration is “Simply Wrong”
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Bathrooms are the New Civil Right?
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> South Carolina Passes Fetal Pain Law, Limiting Abortion to 19 Weeks
- Crisis Magazine (K.E. Colombini) >> Three Paths to Rome
- Crisis Magazine (Kevin Clark) >> The Fact-Free Universe of Transgender Activism
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Humbert Kilanowski, O.P.) >> A Light in Darkness
- Dymphna's Road >> So it's come to this and other random thoughts
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> The Corn, the Wine, and the Oil
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Vatican II: A Pastoral Council, Hermeneutics of Council Teaching
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: “Maximized” priest returns to duties after marriage and divorce
- History.com - This Day in History >> May 18, 1920: Pope John Paul II born
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Lord, Not Legend: A Review of Brant Pitre’s "The Case for Jesus"
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Whit Wednesday: St John 6:44-52
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> According to Cardinal Robert Sarah: In America, God is "Being Liquidated"
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> VIDEO: SSPX's Bishop Fellay Speaks Exclusively to the Register
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Kevin Di Camillo) >> Into Great Silence with Saint Bruno the Carthusian
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Patty Knap) >> Blessed Stanislaus to be Canonized on June 5
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Susanna Spencer) >> 4 Ways to Form a Sacramental Imagination in Children
- One Mad Mom >> Cesspool of Hatred or Fount of Catholic Zeal?
- RORATE CÆLI (Richard Cipolla) >> Whitsunday Sermon: "The Spirit of God Makes Human History"
- Sacred Ground And Sticky Floors (Jami Amerine) >> Me and My Stuff…
- The Catholic Thing (Howard Kainz) >> Forms of Lay Spirituality
- The Curt Jester (Jeffrey Miller) >> Here and There
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> A Catholic Man’s Daily Devotional – Seventh Week of Ordinary Time – Wednesday – Mark 9:38-40
- These Stone Walls (Fr. Gordon MacRae) >> Criminal Aliens: The ICE Deportation of Augie Reyes
- Voice of the Family (Matthew McCusker) >> Bishop Schneider: “A deceptive appearance of truth – that is our situation today” (VIDEO)
Post a Comment