Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - Feria Tertia infra Hebdomadam I post Octavam Pentecostes - Missa 'Domine In Tua Misericordia' - May 24th, 2016
Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - May 23rd to May 29th, 2016 - Ordo for the Week
- Aleteia (Sr. Theresa Aletheia Noble, FSP) >> 3 Lies You Might Believe About the Catholic Church
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Catholics gather for requiem for Slovak nun shot in South Sudan
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Faith-based groups need greater role in aid distribution, Cardinal Tagle tells humanitarian summit
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Associated Press) >> Previously unreleased writings by Mother Teresa to be published in August
- Catholic Stand (Donald R. McClarey) >> John Adams and the Mass
- Catholic Stand (Anabelle Hazard) >> Book review: Chiara Corbella Petrillo’s lovestory
- Catholic World Report - Blog (CWR Staff) >> Duncan Stroik wins national award for architecture
- Clutching My Rosary >> Tuesday After Trinity Sunday
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Why Does Jesus Call the Father Greater If We Teach That the Members of the Trinity Are Equal?
- Courageous Priest (John Quinn) >> A Catholic Priest Walked into Target Today…
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Baby Born Alive after Abortion, Clinic Calls 911 Still Calling Baby "Fetus"
- Crisis Magazine (Nicholas Senz) >> Are We Still A Nation of Laws?
- Crisis Magazine (Andrew Latham) >> Is Just War Theory Obsolete?
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Cardinal Zen on Mary, Help of Christians in China
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Justin Mary Bolger, O.P.) >> A Cure for Death
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Roskilde Cathedral ...
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Reading
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Should I say “Amen” if the priest is making up prayers?
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Genesis Notes: The Creation of the Garden
- History.com - This Day in History >> May 24, 1883: Brooklyn Bridge opens
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> So How Does Having a Bullseye on Your Stock Sheet Feel, TARGET?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Oklahoma Legislature Votes to Make Abortion a Felony; Guv Vetoes!
- Living With Lady Philosophy (Susanna Spencer) >> When the Professor Started a Blog
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Upcoming Lecture and Solemn Mass in NYC: “Musical Life of English Catholics under Elizabeth”
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> A Pattern for Catholic Education that Places the Liturgy at Its Heart
- Reading in Exile (Mark K. Spencer) >> Sacramental Perception and Pure Nature: Thoughts on Trinity Sunday
- RORATE CÆLI (Joseph Shaw) >> What sort of Mass did 'Vatican II' want?
- Sacred Ground And Sticky Floors (Jami Amerine) >> Biting, Lying, and Biggest Fans
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> I THINK THIS "REGISTER'S" ARTICLE IS A BOMBSHELL: POPE BENEDICT THINKS THERE IS ONE PAPACY WITH TWO PEOPLE, ONE ACTIVE--POPE FRANCIS AND THE OTHER CONTEMPLATIVE, POPE BENEDICT! ALL I CAN WRITE IS WOW! I WONDER WHAT POPE FRANCIS THINKS OF THIS VERY PUBLIC DISCLOSURE BY POPE BENEDICT AND WHAT DOES IT PORTEND?
- The Catholic Thing (James V. Schall, S.J.) >> The Great Thirst
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> A Catholic Man’s Daily Devotional – Eighth Week of Ordinary Time – Tuesday – Mark 10:28-31
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Men perpetually besieging the Divine Mercy
Post a Comment