Evening Roundup - Feria Sexta infra Hebdomadam IV in Quadragesima - Missa 'Meditátio Cordis Mei' - March 16th, 2018
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> 131: Thomas Aquinas on Catholic Priesthood Interview with Fr Christopher Pietraszko [Podcast]
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Dan Hitchens) >> Analysis: Was Benedict’s letter an endorsement, a critique – or neither?
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Catechism Section for Passiontide
- Dymphna's Road >> The Letter
- First Things (Charlotte Allen) >> The Abortion Exception
- Fr. Dwight Longenecker >> Why Do We Call the Mass a “Sacrifice”?
- Fr. Dwight Longenecker >> Why Women Can’t Be Catholic Priests
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> The Three Days of Darkness 2018 are underway in LA!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Fr. Stravinskas breaks it down to the essential
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles (John Paul Nunez) >> What is the Gospel?
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles (Catherine Godfrey Howell, J.C.L.) >> Briefly Revisiting Pre-1983 Canonical Practice for a Better Response to Marriage Issues
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles (Fr. Regis Scanlon, OFMCap) >> The Dilemma of Pope Francis: The 2018 World Meeting of Families
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Saturday in the fourth week of Lent
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Feast of St Patrick (in some places)
- LifeNews.Com (Micaiah Bilger) >> Pro-Abortion Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Turns 85, But Has No Plans to Retire
- LifeSiteNews (Dorothy Cummings McLean) >> Chinese government-appointed bishops back Vatican-China deal
- LifeSiteNews (Matthew Cullinan Hoffman) >> Having divorced and ‘remarried’ Catholics teach religion violates Church law: Canon lawyer
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Join the pro-lifers at London's St Patrick's Day parade
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Polish Bishops Leaning Towards Allowing Some Remarried Divorcees Holy Communion
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Roman Pilgrims at the Station Churches 2018 (Part 7)
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Raising of Lazarus in the Liturgy of Lent
- Reverend Know-it-all (Fr. Richard Simon) >> Some thoughts about a culture descending into violence (Must read!)
- Reverend Know-it-all (Fr. Richard Simon) >> Did the Syrophoenician woman teach Jesus to be tolerant?
- St. Corbinian's Bear (Tim Capps) >> Lentblogging Day 31- Who Do You Want to Be on Easter?
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 4th Week of Lent – Saturday – John 7:40-53
Post a Comment