Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - Feria Sexta infra Hebdomadam III in Quadragesima - Missa 'Fac Mecum' - Commem.: St. Frances of Rome, Widow - March 9th, 2018
Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - March 5th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018 - Ordo for the Week
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Presidential. American. Human.
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Jackass for the Hour: Chapter 27 – You will burn, burn, I say!
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> St. Frances of Rome
- Bill Petro >> History of Daylight Saving Time: Why do we Spring forward?
- Canticum Salomonis (Aelredus Rievallensis) >> The Lenten Veil, by Henri de Villiers
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Luke Coppen) >> Morning Catholic must-reads: 09/03/18
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Carol Glatz) >> Video: When the devil strikes, exorcists are ready for battle
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Carol Glatz) >> Pope asks young people to write Way of Cross meditations
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Jan Bentz) >> Mgr Pinto’s Texas visit: the latest Vatican intervention in the US Church (Read this!)
- Catholic Stand (Anthony S. Layne) >> Lent and the People of the Crucifixion
- Catholic Stand (Bob Kurland) >> Lent: Join Our Suffering to That of Christ
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dr. Kelly Scott Franklin) >> Faith and Sci-Fi: The Christian Universe of “A Wrinkle in Time"
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dale Ahlquist) >> Chesterton, St. Francis, and the bottomless pit of unfathomable thanks
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Catholic News Agency) >> Cardinal Zen: Vatican-China proposal weakens the Church
- Clutching My Rosary >> Friday of the Third Week of Lent
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Frances of Rome, Widow
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Cardinal Virtues: Justice
- Crisis Magazine (Austin Ruse) >> A Good Gay Myth is a Terrible Thing to Waste
- Crisis Magazine (Paul Kengor) >> Shootings and Fatherlessness: A Clarification on the Data
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Cardinal Sarah rebuked in last week's Tablet by a Trained Liturgist
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> What would your Lent have been like in 1873?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 2018 24 – Friday in the 3rd Week of Lent: The massing of our sacrifices
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> STATIONS OF THE CROSS – Audio from Fr. Z
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Saturday in the third week of Lent
- LifeSiteNews (Calvin Freiburger) >> Facebook allows illegal abortion pill advertising, bans pro-life ads
- LifeSiteNews (Fr. Mark Hodges) >> Mom suggests wrestling coach broke federal law by calling her daughter a girl
- LifeSiteNews (Diane Montagna) >> Cardinal Müller: The Pope has no power to change Humanae Vitae
- Lifezette (FaithZette Staff) >> Outstanding New Speaker for the Anti-Abortion Movement
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Do we want to solve the problem of sacrilegious Communions?
- My Favorite Catholic Things (Carrie Gress) >> Monastic Life at Mont Saint Michel
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> EF Solemn Vespers in Alexandria, Virginia, This Sunday
- One Mad Mom >> The Tale of Two Priests’ Videos
- Settimo Cielo (Sandro Magister) >> "Humanae Vitae" Under Siege. Two New Assaults and a Counterattack
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Canonization Factory
- The Catholic Thing (David Carlin) >> Two Kinds of Community
- The Daily Signal (Scott Huesing) >> The Day I Had to Call a Fallen Marine’s Mother
- The Federalist (Nicole Russell) >> Universities Keep Kicking Christian Groups Off Campus In Violation Of Their Rights
- The Federalist (Ben Weingarten) >> China’s Subtle Soft Power Means It Thinks The US Is A Paper Tiger
Post a Comment