Evening Roundup - St. Alphonsus Liguori, Bp., Conf. & Doct. - Comm.: St. Stephen I, Pp. & Mm. Or Jesus Christ the High Priest - August 2nd, 2018
- Fr. JohnBosco's Blog (Fr. JohnBosco Ezeonwumelu) >> “A PROPHET IS NOT WITHOUT HONOUR EXCEPT IN HIS OWN COUNTRY AND IN HIS OWN HOUSE” (Matt 13:57)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Pope Francis changed the Catechism about the death penalty. What next? Wherein Fr. Z opines.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 2 August until midnight: “Portiuncula” Plenary (or Partial) Indulgence
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Wherein Fr. Z asks a question about “reception” of a controversial doctrine
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> Revoking honorary degrees: a semi-canonical thought on a non-canonical issue
- LifeSiteNews (Dorothy Cummings McLean) >> ‘Doctrinal error’: Catholics react to Pope Francis’ new teaching against death penalty
- LifeSiteNews (Austin Ruse) >> Hungary’s pro-Christianity prime minister defends ‘traditional family’ in epic speech
- LifeSiteNews (Anthony Esolen) >> Parsing McCarrick: What the sex abuse scandal is really about
- Lifezette (Kyle Becker) >> Pope Changes the Catholic Church’s Position on Death Penalty
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Photos from the Recent BC Sacred Music Symposium
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Pope Francis Is Wrong about the Death Penalty. Here’s Why.
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Heresy in the Catechism. Wolf in the Vatican. No Shepherds in Sight.
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Lincoln Diocese Admits Kalin Wrongdoing
- SCUTUM ET LORICA (Aquae Regiae) >> The False Prophet, Now and Then
- The Babylon Bee >> God Confuses All The Languages Again To Stop Everybody From Arguing Online
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 17th Week in Ordinary time – Friday – Matthew 13:54-58
- The Stream (John Zmirak) >> Pope Francis Has Exceeded His Authority on the Death Penalty
- Watts Up With That? (Anthony Watts) >> Death Valley’s “hottest month ever” was likely a product of nearby solar panels and RV’s
Post a Comment