Saturday Roundup - St. Dominic, Confessor - Missa 'Os Iusti' Or Immaculate Heart of Mary - Missa 'Adeámus Cum Fidúcia' - August 4th, 2018
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'Those who allow themselves to be fascinated by Christ.' Sunday Reflections, 18th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B
- Canticum Salomonis (Aelredus Rievallensis) >> Cardinal Zen on Pope Benedict’s Liturgical Theology
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Raymond de Souza) >> Is the Vatican giving a promotion to laypeople?
- Catholic Stand (Dan Byron) >> Hope Explored and Explained
- Catholic Stand (Deacon Greg Lambert) >> What Will You Be Wearing To Your Particular Judgment?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dr. Leroy Huizenga) >> Recovering the fourfold sense of Scripture in John 6
- ChurchPOP (Editor) >> The Forgotten Symbols that Represent Each of the Apostles, In One Infographic!
- ChurchPOP (Andrew Butler) >> 25 Amazing Things Too Many Catholics Don’t Know About the Knights of Columbus (Maybe Even You!)
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Let’s Be Careful in Our Charges Regarding the New Wording of the Catechism on the Death Penalty
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Priesthood Ex Opere Operato
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Deathgate
- Fr. JohnBosco's Blog (Fr. JohnBosco Ezeonwumelu) >> “DO NOT BE AFRAID…THE BATTLE IS NOT YOURS BUT GOD’S” (2 Chron 20:15)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “HEY! Wait for me!” Latin of change to CCC 2267 about capital punishment now available.
- Integrated Catholic Life (Marcellino D'Ambrosio, Ph.D.) >> You Are What You Eat
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards, Benedictine Office) >> First Sunday of August/Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost
- LifeSiteNews (Lisa Bourne) >> Diocese of Lincoln admits misconduct by influential former vocations director
- LifeSiteNews (Lisa Bourne) >> Archbishop: US Bishops ‘have lost the trust of many of our priests and people’
- LifeSiteNews (Doug Mainwaring) >> Church at ‘crisis moment’ that demands ‘serious pain and soul searching’: EWTN panel
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Jimmy Akin) >> Domitian and the Persecution That Didn’t Happen
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Solemn Mass for St John Vianney in Brooklyn
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> A Second Lincoln Seminarian Comes Forward to Detail Abuse
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. Timothy V. Vaverek) >> Weathering the Storm
- The Divine Lamp >> Eleventh Sunday After Pentecost: Commentaries on the Mass Readings (Dominica XI Post Pentecosten)
- The Imaginative Conservative (Robert Stacey) >> “The Brothers Karamazov” and the Power of Memory
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Fr. Robert Altier) >> The Truth Will Set You Free (Eighteenth Sunday In Ordinary Time YR B)
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Don Fier) >> The Morality Of The Passions
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Joseph Matt) >> A Turning Point For The Church?…We Shall See
Post a Comment