Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - Feria Or Finding of the Body of St. Stephen, Protomartyr Or Sacred Heart of Jesus - August 3rd, 2018
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - July 30th, 2018 to August 5th, 2018 - Ordo for the Week
- CatholicCulture.Org - Commentary (Phil Lawler) >> Pope Francis and the death penalty: another dose of confusion
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Latin-rite bishop appointed to administer Eastern-rite diocese following legal disputes
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Nick Hallett) >> US Church should consider hiring outside investigator over McCarrick claims, bishop says
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> The war-torn region the Church wouldn’t leave
- Catholics Are Christian (Shane Schaetzel) >> What If I Have A Good Bishop?
- Catholics Are Christian (Shane Schaetzel) >> The Heresy of “Don’t Judge”
- Catholic Stand (Edward Monti) >> Clearing Murky Waters: God’s Care for our Souls
- Catholic Stand (Julie Machado) >> On Materialism and Heroism
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dr. Samuel Gregg) >> The Truth is Still Splendid: Veritatis Splendor at 25
- Catholic World Report - Blog (CNA Daily News) >> How one priest is bringing Jesus to the most dangerous city in the US
- Catholic World Report - Blog (CNA Daily News) >> How can parishes be more welcoming to those with disabilities?
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> 7 Quick Takes – Mostly Flannery
- Clutching My Rosary >> Invention of Saint Stephen, Protomartyr
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Battle of Anger in God’s Prophets
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> #goodparentingproblems
- Crisis Magazine (Michael P. Foley) >> The Jim Foley Option to End Clergy Sexual Abuse
- Crisis Magazine (Austin Ruse) >> The Fetid Sea in Which They Swim
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> The Roman Canon as the Rule
- Fr. Dwight Longenecker >> Do You Have to Accept the Pope’s Death Penalty Decision?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: If something is in the Catechism, do I have to give in, believe it even though it is different from what the Catechism taught before?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “Cancel the Dublin gathering and instead lead a two-day procession of public penitence”
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards, Benedictine Office) >> St Dominic (Class III, August 4)
- LifeSiteNews (Dorothy Cummings McLean) >> Argentine doctors stand firmly for life in protests ahead of Senate abortion vote
- LifeSiteNews (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Pope’s change to Catechism is not just a prudential judgment, but a rejection of dogma
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Historic crimes: repentance and reparation, Part 3
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Dominican Solemn Mass in Columbus, Ohio, This Sunday
- OnePeterFive (John A. Monaco) >> After McCarrick: An Ex-Seminarian Comes Forward
- Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter - The Missive >> Annual Appeal Underway
- RORATE CÆLI (Francesca Romana) >> Meet the new Italian Minster for The Family and Disability: The Honourable Lorenzo Fontana
- RORATE CÆLI (Fr. Richard Cipolla) >> Op-Ed, by Fr. Cipolla: "Uncle Ted: The Homosexual Subculture of Bishops & Priests is as large as ever"
- RORATE CÆLI (Confitebor) >> St. Alphonsus: ". . . The public authority is given the power to kill wrongdoers, and that not unjustly . . ."
- The Catholic Thing (David Warren) >> On Capital Punishment
- The Imaginative Conservative (E.J. Hutchinson) >> W.H. Auden’s Tolkien
- The Stream (Peter Wolfgang) >> The Enabling of Cardinal McCarrick and What the Church Can Do About It
- Vultus Christi (Benedictine Monks of Perpetual Adoration) >> Saint Peter Julian Eymard
- Vultus Christi (Benedictine Monks of Perpetual Adoration) >> Eight Days Would Be Enough
Post a Comment