Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - St. Paul the First Hermit, Confessor - Commemora.: St. Maurus, Abbott - January 15th, 2019
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - January 14th, 2019 to January 20th, 2019 - Ordo for the Week
- American Thinker (Thomas Lifson) >> Trump’s shutdown trap?
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Matt Pearce Story – How to listen
- Catholic Stand (Birgit Jones) >> Lay Ministers: Extraordinary For A Reason
- Catholic Stand (Dr. Osita Onyejekwe) >> Fallen Angels and the Suffering of Humanity
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Don’t know much about the Old Testament? Here’s the book for you.
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Jerry Salyer) >> Abortion: The Mark of Dystopia
- ChurchMilitant.com (The Vortex - Michael Voris, S.T.B.) >> Cash Register Catholicism
- ChurchPOP (Editor) >> The “3×5 Examen”: 3 Simple Ways to Examen Your Conscience in 5 Minutes
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Paul, the First Hermit
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Maurus, Abbot
- CNA Daily News (CNA) >> Judges block Little Sisters' religious exemption from contraception mandate
- CNA Daily News (Ed Condon) >> Analysis: The fall of Cardinal Wuerl
- CNA Daily News (Andrea Gagliarducci) >> Pope Francis meets with Chilean bishops to discuss abuse crisis
- CNA Daily News (ACI Prensa) >> Guatemalan bishops express support for UN anti-corruption commission
- CNA Daily News (Kevin Jones) >> Should Catholic health plans cover transgender surgeries? Settlement raises questions
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Message of the Letter to the Hebrews
- Crisis Magazine (Mary Cuff) >> Parenting in the Image of God
- Crisis Magazine (Anthony Esolen) >> Who Would Have Known…?
- CRUX (Inés San Martín) >> Vatican editor says Pope must face questions on women, sex abuse
- CRUX (Elise Harris) >> Pope says recovering humanity a remedy to global indifference
- CRUX (Christopher White) >> In pro-life push, Knights give 1,000th ultrasound to Virginia clinic
- CRUX (Dennis Sadowski) >> Judge blocks expansion of religious exemptions to contraceptive mandate
- Dominicana (Br. Christopher Daniel, O.P.) >> What Must Be Done
- First Things (Vincent Druding) >> Richard John Neuhaus, Teacher
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Episcopal Resignation (2)
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 16 JANUARY – SAINT MARCELLUS (Pope and Martyr)
- LifeNews.Com (Maria Gallagher) >> City That Once Had Kermit Gosnell Now Has Pregnancy Center Saving Babies From Abortions
- LifeSiteNews (Phil Lawler) >> Pope Francis’s commitment to sex abuse reform is nonexistent. Here’s proof
- LifeSiteNews (Fr. Frank Pavone) >> National March is preceded by National Protest: how and why?
- LifeSiteNews (Doug Mainwaring) >> Facebook blocks ad for pro-life movie telling the true story about Roe v Wade
- LifeSiteNews (K.V. Turley) >> Is it mere coincidence that a serpent came ashore in snake-free but no longer abortion-free Ireland?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (John Clark) >> Should Catholics Be More Involved In Politics?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Kelly Salomon) >> Catholic College Presidents March Against Abortion
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> A Meditation after Epiphany: The Transfiguration Icon and What It Tells Us About Christian Culture
- OnePeterFive (Dale Price) >> Buying Used Catholic Books – A Newbie’s Primer
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> Saint Maurus, Abbot
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Lying Liars
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> Shaving and Virtue Signaling
- The Babylon Bee >> Conservatives Selflessly Raise $12 Billion For Ginsburg Retirement Fund
- The Catholic Thing (Howard Kainz) >> A Brief Primer on the Devil
- The Imaginative Conservative (Louis Marcos) >> Homer’s Advice for Fathers and Sons
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Fr. John T. Zuhlsdorf) >> An Answer To A Sedevacantist Wannabe
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Rey Flores) >> The Case Against The Sign Of Peace At Mass
- Vultus Christi (Benedictine Monks of Perpetual Adoration) >> Brother Maurus, run fast!
Post a Comment