Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - St. Polycarp, Bishop & Martyr - Missa 'Sacerdótes Dei' - January 26th, 2019
† 3rd Sunday after Epiphany - Dominica Tertia post Epiphaniam - Missa 'Adoráte Deum' - January 27th, 2019 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - January 21st, 2019 to January 27th, 2019 - Ordo for the Week
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> LET ME BE CLEAR, GOVERNOR CUOMO OF New York STATE DESERVES TO BE DECLARED EXCOMMUNICATED FOR HIS PUSHING AND SIGNING THE ABORTION-ON-DEMAND BILL THAT HE HAS JUST IMPOSED ON THE PEOPLE OF New York STATE.
- Catholic Journal (Vincent Ryan Ruggiero) >> Truth: Yours, Mine, and THE
- Catholic Stand (Dan Byron) >> Reconciliation Revisited
- ChurchMilitant.com (Church Militant; Fr. Jeffrey Robideau) >> Truth or Morality — Is It Really a Choice?
- ChurchPOP (Editor) >> Closed for “Day of Mourning”: NY Bookstore’s Powerful Pro-Life Sign on Business Door Goes Viral
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Polycarp, Bishop and Martyr
- CNA Daily News (Christine Rousselle) >> Covington bishop apologizes to Covington Catholic students
- CNA Daily News (CNA/EWTN News) >> The Way of the Cross is solidarity in suffering, Pope Francis says
- CNA Daily News (CNA) >> 'Catholic clergy' in pro-abortion ad not actually Catholic clergy, Wester says
- CNA Daily News (CNA) >> Utah bill would prohibit changing birth certificate sex
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Dose of Reality for February Vatican Meeting
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> "Philip"
- Fr. Joseph Illo's Blog >> From the Pastor’s Laptop: Two World Youth Days
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Bishop of Covington does a 180, apologizes.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> US bishops asked about women deacons
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Msgr. Pope and canonist Ed Peters on NY Gov. Cuomo: “It is time to end the charade”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Fr. Murray on the Covington Matter and NY State abortion debacle
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: What happens to Guardian Angels after we die?
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 27 JANUARY – THIRD SUNDAY AFTER EPIPHANY
- LifeSiteNews (Sue Thayer) >> I managed an abortion facility. Here’s what it was like – and how I became a pro-life advocate
- LifeSiteNews (Calvin Freiburger) >> BREAKING: Covington bishop apologizes to pro-life students: ‘we…allowed ourselves to be bullied’
- LifeSiteNews (Martin M. Barillas) >> Attorney for Covington Catholic students says no lawsuits against diocese ‘at this time’
- LifeSiteNews (Fay Voshell) >> New York celebrates child sacrifice with passage of extreme abortion law
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> What Will 2019 Bring for Catholics?
- Roma Locuta Est (Steven O'Reilly) >> Time to “Bell, Book and Candle” them all
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Double Header
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> Newseum Now Oldseum
- The Catholic Thing (Anthony Esolen) >> The Greater Sins in the Covington Incident
- The Chant Café (Kathleen Pluth) >> Solemn High Mass at World Youth Day
- The Imaginative Conservative (Michael De Sapio) >> Is Specialization Killing Culture?
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Don Fier) >> Reflections On Deus Caritas Est
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Alberto Carosa) >> The New Evangelization . . . Walking In The Footsteps Of St. Peter, Hermit And Confessor
- Watts Up With That? (Charles the Moderator) >> Dangerous, Record-Breaking Cold to Invade Midwest, Chicago
Post a Comment