Skip to main content
Sunday Roundup - Epiphany of the Lord (EF & OF) - In Epiphania Domini - January 6th, 2019
† Epiphany of the Lord - In Epiphania Domini - Missa 'Ecce Advénit' - January 6th, 2019 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - December 31st, 2018 to January 6th, 2019 - Ordo for the Week
- ad montem myrrhae (Archbishop Thomas E. Gullickson) >> Hail, Infant King!
- American Thinker (Rick Moran) >> SCOTUS may hear appeal of Indiana law that directly challenges Roe
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> The Epiphany of Our Lord
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> What do you want to be? (Epiphany homily)
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> An Argentinian bishop on Communion in the hand
- Catholic Stand (Peter Darcy) >> New Week’s Resolutions — A better idea
- Catholic Stand (JP Nunez) >> God, Evil, and the Book of Job
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dr. Adam A. J. DeVille) >> Union of Orthodox churches in Ukraine a cause for rejoicing
- Clutching My Rosary >> The Epiphany of Our Lord
- CNA Daily News (CNA) >> Caggiano condemns anti-Semitic graffiti at Bridgeport cathedral
- CNA Daily News (Hannah Brockhaus) >> Like the magi, follow Christ's light, Pope Francis says
- CNA Daily News (Adelaide Mena) >> Want to know the history behind the Feast of the Epiphany?
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Journey of Faith – A Homily for the Feast of Epiphany
- CRUX (Father Jeffrey F. Kirby) >> Feast of the Epiphany expresses God’s tenderness and affection
- CRUX (John L. Allen Jr.) >> Pope risks rare double ‘own goal’ in case of Argentine bishop
- CRUX (Elise Harris) >> Pope says that despite shadows, Church reflects light of Christ
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Bishop Graham Leonard
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Solemnity of Epiphany
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 7 JANUARY – FERIA
- Integrated Catholic Life (Deacon Michael Bickerstaff) >> The Epiphany—God Has Come for You
- JimmyAkin.Com >> Did Jesus Have a Miraculous Birth?
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards, Benedictine Office) >> January 7, 2019
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Sunday Meditation: What Better Way to Start the New Year than Repent of Our Sins and Make a Firm Purpose of Amendment?
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Christus Mansionem Benedicat!
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Marian Character of the Feast of the Circumcision
- Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter - The Missive >> Happy Feast of the Epiphany of Our Lord!
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Sermon for the Epiphany: A King of Orient tells us what the journey to Bethlehem was like
- RORATE CÆLI (Francesca Romana) >> De Mattei: Dare, Monsignore!
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> The Logic of Revelation
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> Epiphany Journey
- The Catholic Thing (David G. Bonagura, Jr.) >> Does the Church Exclude?
- The Imaginative Conservative (L. Joseph Hebert, Jr.) >> Music and the Education of the Christian Soul
- The Imaginative Conservative (Hector Berlioz) >> “Quartet and Chorus of the Magi”
Post a Comment