Skip to main content
Morning News Roundup - St. Bede the Venerable, Confessor & Doctor - Commemora.: St. John I, Pope & Martyr - May 27th, 2020
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - May 25th, 2020 to May 31st, 2020 - Ordo for the Week - Ascensiontide - Pentecost
- Acton Institute PowerBlog (Rev. Ben Johnson) >> Rev. Robert Sirico: Churches are ‘the first of the first responders’
- American Thinker (Patricia McCarthy) >> In the end, it is the face mask that is the clearest symbol of America’s divide
- CatholicCulture.Org - Commentary (Dr. Jeff Mirus) >> Getting in touch with the Saints
- CatholicCulture.Org - Commentary (Phil Lawler) >> After the lockdown, a great Catholic revival?
- CatholicCulture.Org - Liturgical Year >> May. 27 Wednesday of the Seventh Week of Easter; Optional Memorial of St. Augustine of Canterbury, bishop, Opt. Mem.
- Catholic Exchange (Saints Editor) >> St. Augustine of Canterbury
- Catholic Exchange (Cathy Kruse) >> The Healing Power of the Family Rosary
- Catholic Exchange (Ann Thomas) >> Saintly Lessons from Working in a Cemetery
- Catholic Exchange (Michele Chronister) >> Why Priestly Ordinations Give Me Hope in an Age of Pandemic
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> 27th May, St Bede the Venerable, Confessor and Doctor
- Catholic Stand (Jamey Brown) >> Shy NYC Cabbie Combats Evil with a Cell Phone
- Catholic Stand (Susan Skinner) >> The Five Abodes of Saint John
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Monica Migliorino Miller) >> The Last Words of Norma
- Catholic World Report - Blog (George Weigel) >> Extraordinary evangelization in extraordinary times
- ChurchMilitant.com (Church Militant: Reports) >> Taunting China’s Catholics
- ChurchMilitant.com (The Vortex - Michael Voris, S.T.B.) >> Mission: Accomplished
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Bede the Venerable, Confessor and Doctor of the Church
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint John the First, Pope and Martyr
- CNA Daily News (CNA) >> Knights of Columbus founder Fr. Michael McGivney to be beatified
- CNA Daily News (Courtney Mares) >> American priest heading for beatification died caring for the sick amid a pandemic
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Need for God’s Fire and Water in Our Lives
- Complete Christianity (Shane Schaetzel) >> In Defense of Distributism
- Crisis Magazine (Paul Krause) >> Was Jesus a Secularist?
- Crisis Magazine (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> On Covid and the Grimpen
- Dominicana (Br. Louis Bethea, O.P.) >> O Light of Christ
- Fr. Kevin Estabrook >> 7th Week of Easter 2020 - Wednesday - Consecrated in the Truth
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Hate Liturgy (2)
- Fr. JohnBosco's Blog (Fr. JohnBosco Ezeonwumelu) >> BEWARE OF FIERCE WOLVES WITH THE WORD OF GOD
- Gatestone Institute - Articles (Peter Huessy) >> Iran: US Chance for a Knockout Punch
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> May is Mary's Month: Jim Caviezel Gives His Personal Testimony to His Devotion to Our Lady
- LifeSiteNews (Maike Hickson) >> Archbishop Viganò: Dictatorships arise because not enough voices oppose them
- LifeSiteNews (Annie Holmquist) >> Dad posts videos teaching basic tasks. Fatherless viewers’ responses are heartbreaking
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Novena Day 6: The Gift of Understanding
- New Liturgical Movement (Unknown) >> The Top 5 Misconceptions about Music at Mass, and more!
- One Mad Mom >> Austria Sick of Being #2 to Germany’s Evil
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> "Read the Bible in a Year" Podcast, Day 45: Leviticus 21-23
- Public Discourse (Rev. Nicanor Pier Giorgio Austriaco, O.P.) >> Moral Guidance on Using COVID-19 Vaccines Developed with Human Fetal Cell Lines
- Settimo Cielo (Sandro Magister) >> “Rigid, Cold, Misguided.” That’s How the Monastery of Bose Thanks Its Founder
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Bupkis to do With Catholicism
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. Gerald E. Murray) >> Still Waiting for Full Accountability on Abuse
- The Eponymous Flower (Tancred) >> Doctor: "Communion on the Tongue Guarantees the Best Health and Hygiene"
- The Imaginative Conservative (David Deavel) >> Bailing Out the Academic Fleet?
Post a Comment