Skip to main content
Morning News Roundup - St. John Baptist de la Salle, Confessor - Missa 'Os Iusti' - May 15th, 2020
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - May 11th, 2020 to May 17th, 2020 - Ordo for the Week - Paschaltide
- Acton Institute PowerBlog (Joseph Sunde) >> Awe and wonder: The keys to curbing COVID-19 hubris
- American Thinker (Andrea Widburg) >> More stories of government power grabs – and a new, loud voice in the wilderness
- American Thinker (Jason Cooper) >> Are number-crunching epidemiologists handing out good medical advice?
- CatholicCulture.Org - Commentary (Phil Lawler) >> Vatican finances: the fox in the henhouse
- CatholicCulture.Org - Liturgical Year >> May. 15 Friday of the Fifth Week of Easter; Optional Memorial of St. Isidore (USA), Opt. Mem.
- Catholic Exchange (Marcellino D'Ambrosio, Ph.D) >> The Holy Spirit: The Paraclete & Our Advocate
- Catholic Exchange (Gayle Somers) >> Christ Rose From the Dead to Live in Us
- Catholic Exchange (Fr. Gabriele Amorth) >> “The Devil is Real”: Insights on Spiritual Warfare from Fr. Gabriele Amorth
- Catholic Exchange (Claire Dwyer) >> Faith–Or Feelings?
- Catholic Restoration (Joseph Pio) >> Saint John Baptist de LaSalle
- Catholic Stand (Paul Escott) >> America’s Need for Salt and Light
- Catholic Stand (Dom Cingoranelli) >> “Nonessential” Churches – What’s Next?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Michael Patrick Barber) >> Education is personal, not just embodied: A friendly response to Randall Smith
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Joseph M. Hanneman) >> Wisconsin Supreme Court ruling paves way for reopening of Masses
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Daria Sockey) >> Catholic “coffee table” books that delight both the eye and the mind
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> 7 Quick Takes
- ChurchMilitant.com (Church Militant: Reports) >> China’s Harriet Tubman
- ChurchMilitant.com (The Vortex - Michael Voris, S.T.B.) >> Communion Wars and ‘the Duck’
- ChurchPOP (Editor) >> “It Exploded!”: EWTN Chapel Receives Thousands of Roses After Priests Request Mary Garden
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint John Baptist de la Salle, Confessor
- CNA Daily News (CNA) >> Benedict XVI hails John Paul II as ‘liberating restorer’ of Church
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> It Is The Decision of the Holy Spirit and Us – A Teaching on the Catholicity of the Early Church
- Dominicana (Br. Philip Nolan, O.P.) >> Sacrifice, Then and Now
- First Things (John Wilson) >> The Business of Bible Translation
- First Things (Larry A. Smith) >> All Will Be Well
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> "The Synodal Way": S Gregory Nazianzenus and S John Henry Newman's comment
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 15 May – HOLY MASS (TLM) St. John Baptiste de La Salle – LIVE VIDEO: 1200h CDT (GMT/UTC -5)
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> A Tired Old Rescuer Returns Once Again to the Field of Battle
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Regis Martin) >> Is the Lord Sleeping When We’re Lost at Sea?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Joseph Pearce) >> Hard Lessons from Great Literature in a Time of Pestilence
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Bad Scholarship on the Easter Vigil
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Baptistery of Parma
- Public Discourse (William Carroll) >> Virgil, Pope Francis, and the Wisdom of Memory
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Farming for Faith: 3 Steps for Soil/Soul Preparation
- Settimo Cielo (Sandro Magister) >> Step By Step Toward Married Priests. An Update
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> Can Receiving the Eucharist Transmit Disease?
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> Masks: Mostly Useless, Could be Harmful
- The Catholic Thing (David Carlin) >> Saint Paul the Sociologist
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> May 15 – St John Baptist de la Salle, Confessor
- The Imaginative Conservative (Glenn Arbery) >> Masks and Uncertainties
Post a Comment