Skip to main content
Sunday Mass Edition - Fourth Sunday after Easter (EF) Or Fifth Sunday of Easter (OF) - May 10th, 2020
† Fourth Sunday after Easter - Dominica Quarta Post Pascha - Missa 'Cantáte Dómino' - May 10th, 2020 - Propers
† National Shrine of Saint Alphonsus Liguori, Baltimore, MD. 10 May: Fourth Sunday after Easter. Mass offered at 10:00 AM (EDT) and streamed live on our YouTube channel
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - May 4th, 2020 to May 10th, 2020 - Ordo for the Week - Paschaltide
- Acton Institute PowerBlog (Rev. Ben Johnson) >> DeVos’ Title IX regulations restore justice to campus
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> The Way, the Truth, and the Life.
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> ‘Lord, show us the Father, and we will be satisfied.’ Sunday Reflections, 5th Sunday of Easter, Year A
- BIG C CATHOLICS (Unknown) >> Homily for the 5th Sunday of Easter, May 10, 2020, Year A (Fr. Charles Irvin, Senior Priest, Diocese of Lansing)
- BIG C CATHOLICS (Unknown) >> Reflection For the 5th Sunday in Easter: "I am the Way and the Truth and the Life" (Year A) (Msgr. Bernard Bourgeois)
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Dogging the bishops and the governor
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> No Christ, no Church; know Christ, know the Church (Readings: • Acts 6:1-7 • Psa 33:1-2, 4-5, 18-19 • 1 Pet 2:4-9 • Jn 14:1-12)
- Fr. Dwight Longenecker >> Did God Create the Corona Virus?
- Father Mark White Blog >> Eminently in Communion Out Here, Sir
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Joseph Shaw’s HPR article has food for thought about reception of Communion during COVID-1984
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 10 MAY – FOURTH SUNDAY AFTER EASTER
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 10 MAY – SAINT ANTONINUS (Bishop and Confessor) AND SAINTS GORDIAN AND EPIMACHUS (Martyrs)
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Thoughts on the Pandemic from Lew Rockwell: Of "Criminal Manipulators" and "Pathetic Ignoramuses"
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Ss Athanasius of Alexandria and Gregory of Nazianzus
- OnePeterFive (Eric Sammons) >> Scripture & Tradition: Fourth Sunday after Easter
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> "Read the Bible in a Year" Podcast, Day 27: Exodus 7-9
- Sermonry >> Fourth Sunday After Easter
- The Divine Lamp >> Extraordinary Form: Commentaries for the Fourth Sunday After Easter (Dominica IV Post Pascha)
Post a Comment