Skip to main content
Sunday Mass Edition - Third Sunday after Easter (EF) Or Fourth Sunday of Easter (OF) - May 3rd, 2020
† Third Sunday after Easter - Dominica Tertia Post Pascha - Missa 'Iubiláte Deo' - May 3rd, 2020 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - April 27th, 2020 to May 3rd, 2020 - Ordo for the Week - Paschaltide
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> Jesus, Our Good Shepherd
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'In other words I loved and I followed Christ.' Sunday Reflections, 4th Sunday of Easter, Year A
- BIG C CATHOLICS (Unknown) >> Homily for the 4th Sunday of Easter May 3, 2020, Year A (Fr. Charles Irvin, Senior Priest, Diocese of Lansing)
- Catholic Journal (Vincent Ryan Ruggiero) >> The Growing Threat of Socialism
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Saint Peter, the leader of the choir, the ardent lover of Christ (Readings: • Acts 2:14a, 36-41 • Ps 23:1-2a, 3b-4, 5, 6 • 1 Pet 2:20b-25 • Jn 10:1-10)
- City Journal (Oliver Wiseman) >> Sitting Out the Second Reformation
- CNA Daily News (Kate Scanlon) >> ‘This is the moment to advocate’ for pro-life vaccines, says Archbishop Naumann
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Bring Barbers out of the Back Alley
- Fr. Dwight Longenecker >> Mother Mary and Miss America
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Wherein Damian Thompson (@holysmoke) vaporizes Christopher Lamb (@ctrlamb) of The Bitter Pill (aka @The_Tablet)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> COVID-1984 and Kansas City, MO
- GetReligion (Terry Mattingly) >> Thinking with Ryan Burge and Rod Dreher: Where did all those American Catholics go?
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 3 MAY – THIRD SUNDAY AFTER EASTER
- Integrated Catholic Life (Dr. Scott Hahn) >> Dr. Scott Hahn: What are We to Do?
- OnePeterFive (Eric Sammons) >> Scripture & Tradition: Third Sunday after Easter
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> "Read the Bible in a Year" Day 20: Genesis 38-40
- Sermonry >> Third Sunday After Easter
- The Babylon Bee >> Governor Unveils Innovative 37-Step Plan To Reopen State Over The Next 10 Years
- The Divine Lamp >> Extraordinary Form: Commentaries for the Third Sunday After Easter (Dominica III Post Pascha)
- The Eponymous Flower (Tancred) >> First Public Mass in the Diocese of Regensberg
- The Eponymous Flower (Tancred) >> Cardinal Sarah: "Nobody Has the Right to Stop a Priest from Giving Communion or Hearing Confession"
- The Imaginative Conservative (Robert Royal) >> Who Put the West in Western Civilization?
Post a Comment