Evening News Roundup - 7th Day in the Octave of Christmas - Commemoration: St. Sylvester I, Pope & Confessor - December 31st, 2020
† Octave Day of Christmas (the Circumcision) - Die Octavæ Nativitatis Domini - Missa 'Puer Natus Est' - January 1st, 2021 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - December 28th, 2020 to January 3rd, 2021 - Ordo for the Week | Octave Day of Christmas | Most Holy Name of Jesus |
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> Into our midst He came...
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> Treasury of Truth
- BIG C CATHOLICS >> Plenary Indulgence for New Year's Day | 2021
- BIG C CATHOLICS >> New Year 2021 | Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
- Bill Petro >> History of 2020: It Wasn’t the Beginning of the New Decade?
- CatholicCulture.Org - Commentary (Dr. Jeff Mirus) >> Celebrating the conception of Jesus?
- Catholic Daily Readings.Org >> Catholic Daily Mass Readings for January 1 2021, Solemnity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of God, The Octave Day of Christmas – Daily Homily
- Catholic Exchange (Fr. Ed Broom, OMV) >> Start the New Year by Going Back to the Basics
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> We bid Farewell to 2020 with a Te Deum, and Welcome 2021 with a Veni Creator Spiritus
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Te Deum
- Clarifying Catholicism >> Catholic Student Perspectives on the COVID-19 Vaccine
- CNA Daily News (Mary Farrow) >> On transgenderism: Common ground, and real differences, between Catholics and radical feminists
- CNA Daily News (CNA) >> Brazilian President Bolsonaro criticizes Argentina's legalization of abortion
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> 1.5 Billion Facemasks Will Pollute Oceans This Year
- Dappled Things >> Portrait of a Paralyzed Priesthood: James Joyce’s “The Sisters”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 31 December: St. Melania the Younger
- OnePeterFive (Johan Eddebo) >> On Catholicism and Identity Politics
- The New American (TNA Video) >> True Christian History of US: Biblical Roots