Morning News Roundup - 5th Day in the Octave of Christmas - Commemoration: St. Thomas Becket, Bishop & Martyr - December 29th, 2020
† Latin Mass Proper: ExtraordinaryForm.Org (PDF), 5th Day in the Octave of Christmas, Commemoration: St. Thomas Becket, Bishop & Martyr
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - December 28th, 2020 to January 3rd, 2021 - Ordo for the Week | Octave Day of Christmas | Most Holy Name of Jesus |
- American Thinker (Larry Brandes) >> Trump's gambit
- American Thinker (Robert Arvay) >> Old-guard scientists reveal their biases as new scientists suggest evidence for God
- Being Is Good (Deacon Dana) >> The Real Reason
- CatholicCulture.Org - Liturgical Year >> Dec. 29 Fifth Day in the Octave of Christmas; Optional Memorial of St. Thomas Becket, bishop and martyr, Opt. Mem.
- Catholic Daily Readings.Org >> Catholic Daily Mass Readings for Tuesday, December 29 2020, Fifth Day in the Octave of Christmas – Daily Homily
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> “This is the sign of the Church always: The Sign of Blood.”
- Catholic Stand (Dom Cingoranelli) >> Praying with Scripture – Getting Started
- Catholic Stand (Carol Monaco) >> Peace of God
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Paolo Fucili) >> Freeing Mary from the mafia
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Larry Chapp) >> In defense of Hans Urs von Balthasar
- ChurchMilitant.com (The Vortex - Michael Voris, S.T.B.) >> An Authentic Catholic Voice
- ChurchPOP (Editor) >> The Incredible Christmas Eucharistic Miracle of 2013: “Cardiac Muscle…Typical of an Agony”
- CNA Daily News (CNA) >> BREAKING: Federal appeals court blocks Governor Cuomo's restrictions on size of religious gatherings
- CNA Daily News (Mary Farrow) >> Spiritual direction: What is it, who needs it, and why?
- Crisis Magazine (James Baresel) >> Will the Bishops Confront Biden?
- Crisis Magazine (Declan Leary) >> Towards a New Counter-Revolution
- Dominicana (Br. Cyril Stola, O.P.) >> A Courtier Transformed
- Fr. Kevin Estabrook >> December 29 2020 - St. Thomas Becket - 850th Anniversary of Martyrdom
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Bishop Becket
- Fr. JohnBosco's Blog (Fr. JohnBosco Ezeonwumelu) >> LOVE IS THE FIRST AND GREATEST COMMANDMENT (Matt 22:37-38)
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 29 DECEMBER – SAINT THOMAS BECKET (Bishop and Martyr)
- Just The News (Alan Nitzberg) >> Supreme Court vacates lower court rulings against Trump policy regarding 2020 census
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Do You Discriminate against those with Special Needs?
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Christmastide: Day 5 (St Thomas of Canterbury)
- New Liturgical Movement (Jennifer Donelson-Nowicka) >> Cardinal Zen, Motets, the Ordinariate, Converts, and Dominican Chant
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> A Presidential Order on Civic Architecture Will Engender Creativity and Variety
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> We’re Gonna Get a Whole Year Dedicated to Amoris Laetitia, The Evil Exhortation That Will Never Die
- OnePeterFive (Deacon James Toner) >> Now that the Foundations are Destroyed
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> THOMAS BECKET - "This is the sign of the Church always: The Sign of Blood."
- Don Surber >> Highlights of the News
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> Stolen Election in Pennsylvania
- The Catholic Thing (Hadley Arkes) >> Signs of Mind
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> December 29 – St Thomas, Archbishop of Canterbury & Martyr
- Victor Davis Hanson | National Review >> A Guide to Wokespeak
Post a Comment