Evening News Roundup - Ember Friday of Advent - Missa 'Prope Es Tu' - Feria Sexta Quattuor Temporum Adventus - December 18th, 2020
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - December 14th, 2020 to December 20th, 2020 - Ordo for the Week | Ember Week in Advent | Fourth Sunday of Advent
- Adult Catechesis in the Roman Catholic Tradition >> Chaining the Bible
- Adult Catechesis in the Roman Catholic Tradition >> Bible burning
- American Thinker (Monica Showalter) >> Kamala Harris: The big buildup begins
- American Thinker (David Archibald) >> Executive Order 13848 and the Stolen Election
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Anti-Jewish American Community Survey – Priest says: “I will not comply.”
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Covid Vaccine w/aborted babies ethics chart on all candidates to date!
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> Renewing our hope...
- Catholic Daily Readings.Org >> Catholic Daily Mass Readings for December 19 2020, Saturday of the Third Week of Advent – Daily Homily
- Catholic Exchange (Marcellino D'Ambrosio, Ph.D) >> The Advent Mysteries of Annunciation & Incarnation
- Catholic Exchange (Kevin & Theresa Burke) >> The Cross Above the Manger
- Catholic Lane (Patti Maguire Armstrong) >> 20 Ways to a Holy Christmas Through Advent
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Russell Shaw) >> The culture wars continue apace
- ChurchMilitant.com (Paul Murano) >> 300 Boys Abducted in Nigeria
- City Journal (Allison Schrager) >> Another Stake in the Heart of New York’s Small Businesses
- CNA Daily News (Mary Farrow) >> Syracuse bishop revives Ember Days, calls for prayer and fasting for vocations
- CNA Daily News (Christine Rousselle) >> Pell says year in jail was a time of ‘grace and gift’
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Wow! New York Times “experts” explains why “older” white population shouldn’t get vaccines first…
- First Things (C.C. Pecknold) >> Learning from the O Antiphons
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> #ASonnetADay – 121. “’Tis better to be vile than vile esteemed…”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS: O Antiphons – 18 December – O Adonai
- Just The News (Daniel Payne) >> Pentagon says pause in briefings with Biden transition team 'mutually agreed upon'
- Just The News (Sophie Mann) >> Supreme Court blocks bid to stop Trump plan to exclude illegal immigrants from census, redistricting
- Just The News (Sophie Mann) >> Supreme Court denies Kentucky religious school challenge to governor's coronavirus restrictions
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> If You Haven't Watched the Jericho March Speeches, Don't Miss This One!
- LifeSiteNews (Michael Haynes) >> Pope Francis teams up with UN to educate world on sustainable lifestyles, gender equality, global citizenship
- LifeSiteNews (Maike Hickson) >> A symbolic sign after the Pachamama worship at St. Peter’s: Papal Altar unused for months now
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Gaudete Sunday and Rorate Mass Photopost 2020 (Part 3)
- OnePeterFive (OnePeterFive) >> Latin Mass Societies at Large Universities? If We Did it at Penn State, You Can Too.
- OnePeterFive (Rob Marco) >> The Vow of Unknowing
- RORATE CÆLI (Peter Kwasniewski) >> MAJOR EXPOSÉ: Rooms broken into, dossiers stolen, death threats, armed guards, assassinations... Fr. Charles Murr on Vatican intrigues surrounding Cardinals Baggio, Benelli, Villot, and Gagnon
- The Art of Manliness (Brett and Kate McKay) >> 100 Must-See Movies: The Essential Men’s Movie Library
- The Imaginative Conservative (Patrick J. Buchanan) >> After Lee, It’s Lincoln’s Turn
- The New American (Steve Byas) >> Democrat Group Urges Anti-Christian Agenda on Biden
- The New American (R. Cort Kirkwood) >> New Texts: Hunter Biden’s Business Pals Wanted “Joe Involved” in Chinese Deal
- The Word Proclaimed (Fr. Darin Schmidt) >> The O Antiphons
Post a Comment