The New Look...sort of "new"...

This is a very low budget operation, and I hope you don't mind. You won't be seeing any "tip jars."

I did think some changes might help. There is now a menu in the header. "Home" means return back to the last thing posted. "TLM Masses" is what is in the right menu but I plopped them into a post for your convenience. "FAQs" is an ongoing list of "frequently asked things" I try to constantly update; click it and see what you come to. "About me" is my Blogger profile. "Ecclesia Dei TLMs" is linked in the right menu also; it is the official directory of TLM Masses being kept by the Coalition in Support of Ecclesia Dei and contains all known Masses in the U.S. and Canada by State/Province. Finally, "MassTimes.org" is also in the right menu and is placed in the header for those souls looking for a Mass somewhere nearby---anywhere; it is now in multiple languages and by City, Diocese, etc. Very neat!

Hope that helps. I'm trying not to make this too busy!

Comments