Skip to main content
Evening Roundup - Ember Friday of Lent - Feria Sexta Quattuor temporum - Missa 'De necessitátibus' - March 14th, 2014
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> "En ego, o bone et dulcissime Iesu" Prayer before Jesus Crucified after Communion: plenary indulgence for the Fridays of Lent
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> Lenten Reflection for Friday, March 14
- Catholic Conclave (Christopher Gillibrand) >> Extended parody of Divine Liturgy in Los Angeles
- Catholic Stand >> Accepting Miracles: Embracing Mystery
- chantblog >> The Lent 2 Gradual: Sciant Gentes
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Mt 5:20-26 Make Or Break
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> "A priest is not born of an angel"
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Ave Maria
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “In varietate concordia”, E pluribus unum” and “In necessariis unitas”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ‘c’atholics for Choice and Can. 915
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Bp. Egan (D. Portsmouth): denial of Communion can be act of mercy, love
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> The 3 days of darkness – underway ("The Religious Ed Conference is being perpetrated in Los Angeles. Watch LIVE…. it’s a hoot. Right now they are dancing with bowls of burning stuff while singing about themselves. I haven’t heard any mention of Jesus yet. It’s a real blast from the past.")
- FSSP - North American District >> Ash Wednesday with Regina Caeli Parish in Houston
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: Cistercian Architecture
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> When faced with practical problems, rely on principles not platitudes ("...But since the prelate invoked law, let me frankly observe that canon law does not, as it happens, cite “mercy” as the supreme law of the Church. Instead, Canon 1752, the final canon of the 1983 Code, states that “the salvation of souls … must always be the supreme law of the Church.” Variations on this theme (e.g., salus animarum et bonum Ecclesiae) are common in theological literature and have, I think, just as sound a claim on our thinking as does the assertion that mercy is the supreme law of the Church in regard to divorced-and-remarried Catholics and, while we’re at it, to any other Catholics...")
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Prudence: Disappearing Among Our Clergy?
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> "If the wicked man turns away from all the sins"
- Patrick Archbold (NC Register) >> The Love Is In The Rules
- SANCTE PATER (Vincenzo) >> Sam Adams pulls sponsorship from St. Patrick's Day Parade Due to Exclusion of Gays
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> THE SECOND SUNDAY OF LENT: THE TRANSFIGURATION
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> YIKES AND WOW! PASTOR DROPS DEAD IN CHURCH CONFESSING HIS SINS OF INFIDELITY TO THE CONGREGATION WITH THE CONGREGATION SHOUTING, "WE FORGIVE YOU!"
- The Catholic League >> PELOSI’S DUPLICITY
- The Chant Café >> Another Young Schola Takes Off (Ben Yanke)
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> In Paris, a chance to see relics of Christ’s passion, including the crown of thorns
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Traditional Catholic Morals and Free Will
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Whole Texts of Don Pietro Leone on Vatican II
Post a Comment