Skip to main content
Evening Roundup - Feria of Lent - Feria Secunda infra Hebdomadam I in Quadragesima - Missa 'Sicut óculi' - Comm.: Forty Holy Martyrs - March 10th, 2014
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> Lenten Reflection for Monday, March 10
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> Fr. Barron on Original Sin
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> 3 Biblical Facts about Fasting to Inspire You for the Rest of Lent
- Catholic Apps - Best Catholic Apps! >> Read great Catholic eBooks on your cell phone: A guide to get you started
- Catholic In The Ozarks (Shane Schaetzel) >> Another Gospel
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Christopher S. Morrissey) >> Casting Out Satan With Satan: A Review of "300: Rise of an Empire"
- Church of the Masses (Barbara Nicolosi) >> See Barb at Via Affirmativa in Colorado Springs in May
- Creative Minority Report (Patrick Archbold) >> Hans Küng Is So Not Helping
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Prayers. Cardinal George's Cancer Has Returned
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Mt 25:31-46 Lent: Great Results The Cheap Way
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Do Catholics Worship Statues?
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> In his 1st year Pope Francis has challenged 'all' to live the Gospel
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> hell, (n.): a state of definitive self-exclusion from communion with God
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WSJ: Long interview with D. Madison’s happy culture warrior, Bp. Morlino
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> Rebuilding Catholic Society
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> More Americans Without Health Insurance...
- Reverend Know-it-all (Fr. Richard Simon) >> The fruits of Liturgical Chaos ("...You were no longer a man who was called and ordained to intercede for the people of God in imitation of Christ, so what were you — sort of a life-coach or a Saul Alinsky community organizer? We were anti-clerical clerics and were supposed to be close to the people. Some of us got close to people in a very unfortunate way and I needn’t go into that. I will just quote an old Lithuanian priest who shook his head when they removed the confession screens. 'They’re going to find out pretty quickly why they put in the confessional screens in the first place.'... The world threw out sacred leadership and in the 'spirit of Vatican II', we joined in the party. The TV shows went from 'I Remember Mama' and 'Father Knows Best' to 'Maude,' a show that celebrated divorce and geriatric promiscuity. It was an overnight transition. The Catholic prohibitions against promiscuity, artificial birth control and divorce became laughable. The Catholic prohibitions against abortion and same-sex relationships became crimes against tolerance and are fast becoming crimes against humanity."...)
- RORATE CÆLI >> How to Regard Vatican II a special essay by Don Pietro Leone
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> STIRRING THE WORLD ABOUT WHAT HE MEANS AND THEN THE CLARIFICATION COMES
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Allen from Rome: Catholicism Growing in Arabia
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Read, Mark and Learn – 4
- The Catholic League >> “COSMOS” SMEARS CATHOLICISM
- The Chant Café >> Magnificat Monday: Rome (Ben Yanke)
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Going my way?
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> 7 Year Old Traditional Latin Mass Altar Boys
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Traditional Catholic Fisher More College vs Other Supposably “Catholic Colleges”
- Views From the Choir Loft >> "Father Bugnini has only one interest: press ahead and finish." — Cardinal Antonelli, 1967
Post a Comment