Morning Roundup - Saturday of Our Lady - Missa 'Salve Sancta Parens' Or Immaculate Heart of Mary - Missa 'Adeamus Cum Fiducia' - March 1st, 2014
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Why Learn the Hard Way? Let the Lord and the Church Teach You. (As seen in a commercial).
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Walk alongside those whose marriages have failed, urges Pope (Cindy Wooden)
- Catholic Stand >> Making the Church Beautiful Starts At Home (Sherry Antonetti)
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> MK 10:13-16 Blessed are the Children of God
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Come Home to the Church!
- Dymphna's Road >> random thoughts
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Untraddy Traddies
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Nidaros Missal
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> There’s marriage and then there’s marriage*
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> Patristic ‘life raft’ language refers to Confession, not Communion ("...Does anyone know a Patristic source that uses “second plank” language in any context other than that of making sure that sinners know Confession is available for any sin repented of? Does anyone know of the Fathers using “second plank” language to approve of holy Communion for those who do not cease objectively grave public sin?...")
- Latin Word of the Day >> clarus: clear, bright
- New Liturgical Movement >> Just Say No to '65! (Peter Kwasniewski)
- Regina Magazine (Beverly Stevens) >> How the Latin Mass Returned to Roman Trier
- Regina Magazine (Beverly Stevens) >> Benedicamus Domino
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> GOING TO CONFESSION, FACE TO FACE OR BEHIND THE GRILL? WHICH PROMOTES MORE PEOPLE COMING TO CONFESSION?
- The Catholic Thing >> Do Natural Rights Really Exist? (Howard Kainz)
- Transalpine Redemptorists at Home >> A Welcome Visit from Fr Hunwicke
- Views From the Choir Loft >> Preparing for Lent
Post a Comment