Evening Roundup - Christ the King - Missa 'Dignus Est Agnus' Or Thirtieth Sunday in Ordinary Time - October 26th, 2014
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Whole Law, standing on one foot! A Homily For the 30th Sunday of the year
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> To love as God loves (Sunday homily)
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Mt 22:34-40 All You Need Is Love
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Pope Francis and His Confessor's Cross
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Reaching Down for Higher Things
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> The Social Reign of Christ the King: a priority for the Synod of 2015?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Robin Hooders saving people from parking fines
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS: Christ the King (1962MR) – “no hugs and fluffy lambs”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Pope Francis doesn’t have to “break the Church”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> VIDEO: must watch! No. Really!
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Scotland Pushes Anyone-Assisted Suicide
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> In The House of Von Hildebrand
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> Love and the Lapsed
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Why is the Feast of Christ the King Celebrated on Different Sundays in the OF & EF Calendars?
- OnePeterFive (Brian Williams) >> Some Extraordinarily Good News out of Pittsburgh
- Pursued by Truth (Sr. Theresa Aletheia Noble, FSP) >> #MediaNuns Need Your Help to Spread the Gospel
- Roman Christendom (Tribunus) >> On the Feast of Christ the King!
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> The Feast of Christ the King, a Sermon by Father Richard Cipolla
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> ALTHOUGH HE WRITES FOR THE NEW YORK TIMES, ROSS DOUTHAT IS A SOBER VOICE WORTH READING OR MAYBE HIS WRITTEN WORD
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. Bevil Bramwell, OMI PhD) >> If You Think You Have a Vocation
- The Imaginative Conservative (Shannon Holzer) >> Is Religious Extremism Always Bad?
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Christendom Where Christ Rules As King
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> “Vive Christus Rex” And “Quas Primas” Pope Pius XI
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Feast Of Christ The King (Last Sunday Of October)
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Who Do You Want Watching You, “Big Brother” Or “Christ The King”
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> The Royal Gesture Sublime Above All Others
Post a Comment