Evening Roundup - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque, Virgin - Missa 'Sub Umbra' - October 17th, 2014
- Catholic Sacristan (W.A.C.) >> Edward Pentin: the pen (and smart phone) is mightier than the Cardinal's word.
- Catholic Stand (Leila Miller) >> Suffering, Catholic Style!
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> What If Pentin Hadn't Taped the Interview?
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> The Mysticism of St. Ignatius of Antioch
- Eye of the Tiber >> Second Synod To Focus On Learning Fundamentals Of Catholic Doctrine
- First Thoughts (Andrew Walker) >> A Church In Exile
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> So what do we learn from all this?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Lay people purifying vessels at Mass
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Brittany Maynard vs. Michael Landon
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> St. Ignatius of Antioch and the Early Church
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> “I Hate Divorce” | A reflection by Fr. Joseph Fessio, SJ
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Happy Feast Day, St. Ignatius of Antioch
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> Is the Democrats’ ‘War on Women’ Rhetoric Backfiring in 2014?
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> “Fearless Heralds of the Truth” - The Third Day of a Synod, from the 1595 Pontifical of Clement VIII
- OnePeterFive (Elliot Bougis) >> “Roma locuta est?” – A Call to Faith in the Face of Papal Discernment
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Burke confirms: Yes, Pope has demoted me. "Pope has done a lot of harm by not saying openly what his position is" Synod "designed to change Church's teaching"
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> The Dreadful Kasper: - He was ready to destroy a man's livelihood and reputation to achieve his ends
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THIS IS SCARY AND IT IS SAD--THIS MAY WELL BE POPE FRANCIS' SSPX MOMENT BUT IN AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT WAY
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Allen on Kasper on the Africans
- St. Peter's List >> 7 Questions on the Powers of the Human Soul Compared to Other Souls
- The Imaginative Conservative (Regis Martin) >> Seeking the Grace of Conversion
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Comment Frome Uganda On St. Charles Lwanga
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Popularity Comes With Progressive Catholicism
- Views From the Choir Loft >> George Cardinal Pell, The Inimitable
Post a Comment