Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - St. John Leonardi, Confessor - Comm: SS. Denis, Rusticius & Eleutherius, MM. - October 9th, 2014
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> BRAVO BISHOP SAMUEL J. AQUILA!
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Humility in Prayer
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Bishop David McGough) >> Our troubled world cries out for an end to hatred and violence
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Liberian priest: Spread of Ebola leaving people trapped
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Boko Haram have destroyed 186 churches, Nigerian diocese says
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (Sandro Magister) >> The Married Couple Knocking at the Doors of the Synod
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> G'town Prof Says Christianity as Violent as Islam
- Crisis Magazine (Jacob W. Wood) >> Changing Marriage Discipline Will Change Doctrine
- Crisis Magazine (Dusty Gates) >> Irrational Disbelief: The Hypocrisy of Scientific Atheism
- Crisis Magazine (Sean Fitzpatrick) >> The Canterville Ghost by Oscar Wilde
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Saint of the day: Denis
- Dominicana Blog (Br. Timothy Danaher, O.P.) >> Lessons in Growing Up
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Better News ("...(1) The pseudo-Hippolytan Eucharistic Prayer II was used. The GIRM expects Prayer I, the Roman Canon, to be used on Sundays and festivals, or at least Prayer III. I believe I have read somewhere that the Bishops have a canonical duty to moderate the Liturgy within their jurisdictions; I wonder how often they draw this point to the attention of their presbyters, since my impression is that this particular abuse is so common as to be almost universal...(2) The hymns chosen had no relevance to the Festival of the Holy Cross. Perhaps Father had not drawn this point to the attention of his Director of Music? This created a thematic dissonance...")
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Obsessed by clarity?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> YOUR URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> St. John Paul: “the Church does not agree to call good evil and evil good”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Another donation suggestion post. Updates on past projects you helped with.
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Really? Stanford Doc Says No Jahi Life
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> Some correctives to another bad news article on annulments (Maybe the press should ask Dr. Peters to proofread their stuff on annulments BEFORE foisting it on the public?)
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Pope's Ten Tips for Happiness Leave God Out
- New Liturgical Movement (Matthew Alderman) >> Christ on the Flat Screen: The Renovation of the Crystal Cathedral, Orange, California
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Event Notice: Eucharistic Procession on the Virginia Beach Boardwalk This Sunday
- OnePeterFive (Brian Williams) >> Burke Offers Clarity Amidst the Confusion
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> German Bishops Stand Behind Mammon - Ratzinger explained it better than anyone, and he paid a price for it
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> COMING FROM THIS ARCHBISHOP, IT'S GOT TO BE TRUE!
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Divine Mercy Shrine in Greenville
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Atheism: Don’t Even Think About It!
- The Catholic Thing (Rev. Gerald E. Murray, J.C.D.) >> Denial of Communion Awakens Conscience
- The Imaginative Conservative (Bruce Frohnen) >> John Locke and the Dark Side of Toleration
- These Stone Walls (Fr. Gordon MacRae) >> Prisoners of Summer: The 2014 Hoosegow League Pennant
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. John Leonard Oct. 9
- Views From the Choir Loft (Dr. Peter Kwasniewski) >> Death and Rebirth of Monastic Life
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Waiting for the company of even one priest
Post a Comment