Evening Roundup - St. Edward the Confessor, King - S. Eduardi Regis Confessoris - Missa 'Os Iusti' - October 13th, 2014
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> HERE IS A LITTLE INSIGHT INTO THE NIGHTMARE WE LIVED THROUGH IN THE POST VATICAN II LITURGICAL REFORM
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> INTERIM DOCUMENT OF THE SYNOD OF BISHOPS UNACCEPTABLE
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Pondering “Gradualism” and the “Mid-Term” Report (..."The better approach is that reputed of St. John Vianney that the Church should be clear in the pulpit, and work quietly and in stages with people who struggle to meet the norms (all of us really). Let the norms and teachings of the Church be clear. Let local pastors and clergy work carefully within guidelines to clear obstacles, apply canonical remedies, and draw people (gradually) through preaching and teaching to a deeper adherence to the true and clear teaching of Christ and His Church...")
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> The Four Sections of Hell and Christ’s Descent into Hell according to Thomas Aquinas
- Catholic Sacristan (W.A.C.) >> Displays Down Under
- Catholic Stand (Mary Jo Anderson) >> The Midterm Report: The Divorce Over Divorce
- Catholic Stand (Alan L. Anderson) >> My Question for the Synod: Where's the Sacrifice?
- Creative Minority Report (Patrick Archbold) >> The Relatio: Our Doom in the Making
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Chinese Dissident: Catholic Church Able to Stand Up to Communism Better than U.S. Gov't
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Blessed Karl of Austria feast day Solemn High Mass set at Old St. Mary’s
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Be wary of news reports about the what the Synod is up to
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Synods are messy. The media quarantine isn’t helping.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Of annulments and Christmas trees
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Jihadist magazine shows black flag flying from St. Peter’s Obelisk
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles (Fr. Stanley Smolenski, SPMA) >> The Eucharist: From Corinth to Liege
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles (Dr. Peter Kahn) >> Past and Present Conceptions of Tradition: Looking at the Synod on the Family
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Stop Suicide Advocacy to Halt Suicide Epidemic
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> A note on Relatio post disceptationem 48
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> "Past and Present Conceptions of Tradition: Looking at the Synod on the Family"
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> What a Difference Faith Makes: The Story of Two Dying Women
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Fortune Favors the Brave
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> “One of the Worst Official Documents Drafted in Church History”
- OnePeterFive (H.P. Bianchi) >> Is the Synod on Marriage & Family Pope Francis’s Humane Vitae Moment?
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Calling Stones Bread: A Secret Synod’s Predictable Development of the Tragedy of Modernity
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> The Great Division - Wojtyła Nation to the Rescue. President of the Polish Bishops' Conference: "Synod Document Unacceptable"
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Homosexuals Have Gifts to Offer?
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Sin and the Synod
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Holy Knights Templars Were Not Antichrists Nor Homosexuals
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> "Music Of An Altogether Profane And Worldy Character Is Unworthy For Church" —Bugnini
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> The Rosary: Each Day In Its Entirety
Post a Comment