Evening Roundup - SS. Simon & Jude, Apostles - Missa 'Mihi Autem' - October 28th, 2014
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> BRAVO ARCHBISHOP ALEXANDER SAMPLE FOR FIGHTING ASSISTED SUICIDE IN OREGON
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Steve Wood's explosive indictment of "lasting damage" done by interim report of Synod on the Family
- Catholic Stand (John McNichol) >> Why Contraception is Wrong
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> St. Simon and St. Jude
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Special November Masses to be offered at Benedict St. Francis de Sales
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Wymyn At Wyrk. “Priestesses” doing their thing. Hijinx ensues.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Can a godparent marry a godchild? Confirmation sponsor a confirmand?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Cybersecurity Threat Lurking On Your Phone
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: All Souls Sunday – Gloria? Creed? What does the ‘Universal Ordo’ really say?
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Brittany Maynard Tries to Stifle Debate
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> How would Bilbo vote?
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> Asia Bibi to Pope Francis: Pray for Me, Your Daughter
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> Painter of the Popes
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> Msgr. Lorenzo Albacete: The Uncouth Man, the Brilliant Priest
- New Liturgical Movement (Fr. Augustine Thompson, O.P.) >> Dominican Rite Mass, Oakland CA, Feast of All Saints
- OnePeterFive (Eric Sammons) >> The Church’s Essential Mission: Conversion, Not Welcome
- Pursued by Truth (Sr. Theresa Aletheia Noble, FSP) >> Best Thing About Sr. Christina’s Cover of “Like a Virgin”? Madonna Watched It.
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> Does Tertullian Reject Infant Baptism?
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THIS PAPAL EXHORTATION AT THE END OF A SYNOD ON THE FAMILY IS QUITE GOOD! WHO SAID IT?
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Pick Your Villain: Kasper or Chaput
- The Catholic Thing (James V. Schall, S.J.) >> On Answers
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> He is Looking Upon Me
- The Imaginative Conservative (Stephen Klugewicz) >> Aliens . . . or Demons? Reinterpreting M. Night Shyamalan’s “Signs”
- The Imaginative Conservative (Stephen Masty) >> Overheard After the Synod (Clever!)
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Bishop Fellay On The Feast Of Christ The King Talks About Union With Rome
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Catholic Perspective Of Renaissance Part II
Post a Comment