Evening Roundup - Feria after Epiphany - Die Nona Januarii - Missa 'Ecce Advénit' - January 9th, 2015
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Should I publish an image of Mohammed?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Francis Phillips) >> This extraordinary guide to American converts shows just how many roads lead to Rome
- Catholic Sacristan (W.A.C.) >> The Face of God & The Cosmetic Mass
- Creative Minority Report (Rebecca Taylor) >> Coming to America...For Sex Selection
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Lk 5:12-16
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Confraternity of Catholic Clergy’s “Statement in support of Marriage”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Does the Church “supply” what is lacking in doubtful absolutions?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 22 Jan: Pontifical Mass (TLM) after March for Life!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Want to attract people to Mass? Get rid of Latin! (NOT!)
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Kevorkian Place in History Up to Culture Victors
- Joe Catholic (Don Gonzalez) >> Navarre Bible Commentary: Friday after the Epiphany
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog (Edward Pentin) >> Joint Statement from the Confraternities of Catholic Clergy in Support of Marriage
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog (Edward Pentin) >> Confraternities of Catholic Clergy Reaffirm Church’s Teaching on Marriage and the Family
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog (Edward Pentin) >> Busy Schedule Awaits Pope Francis on His Sri Lanka-Philippines Voyage
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Card. Burke to Celebrate Pontifical Mass in Rome, January 10
- Orbis Catholicus Travel Blog (John Sonnen) >> Announcing: 2015 Summorum Pontificum Pilgrimage to Rome
- Reverend Know-it-all (Fr. Richard Simon) >> Did you see what Bishop Bonny said?
- Roman Christendom (Tribunus) >> The Epiphany or Theophany of the Lord, manifested to the Gentile kings and wise men
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Must You Submit to the Pope to Be Saved?
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Anglicans Burn the Bridges
- Te Deum laudamus! (Diane M. Korzeniewski, OCDS) >> About Fathers of Mercy Statement on Fr. Ssemakula's "Healing of Families"
- The Imaginative Conservative (Jared M. Silvey) >> Beauty and the Ideal Man
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Traditional Catholic Crosses and “Monkeys On Our Backs”
Post a Comment