Evening Roundup - Octave Day of Christmas - Die Octavae Nativitatis Domini - January 1st, 2015
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Jesus' Circumcision and Mary's Motherhood (January 1 homily)
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> 'Holy Mother of God!'
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> 6 Heresies about the Virgin Mary
- Catholic Sacristan (W.A.C.) >> Ave Maria! The Solemnity of Mary, the Holy Mother of God
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Read the Bible in a Year!
- Dymphna's Road >> Well, that was uh, interesting.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WaPo buried hit-and-run female Episcopalian “bishop” but highlighted Catholic lesbian Communion denial
- Fully Christian (Shane Schaetzel) >> TRADITIONAL ENGLISH MASS in Springfield Missouri
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> The Blessed Virgin in the History of Christianity
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> On Catholic Marriage and Faithful Witness
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> In Peace Message, Pope Targets Modern-Day Slavery
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog (Edward Pentin) >> What’s Ahead for Pope Francis in 2015?
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Good News for the New Year : A New Church for the Ambrosian EF
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Feast of the Circumcision 2015
Post a Comment