Evening Roundup - St. Martina, Virgin & Martyr - Missa 'Loquebar De Testimoniis' - January 30th, 2015
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> WHEN CARDINALS MISSPEAK CONFUSION REIGNS IN THE CHURCH
- Catholic Sacristan (Warren Anderson) >> Spiritual not religious? Anticipation of Spring.
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Fr. Robert Barron) >> Why Having a Heart of Gold is Not What Christianity is About
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> 7 Quick Takes
- Courageous Priest (Jeff Gares) >> There Is A Crisis Of Masculinity In The Church!
- Creative Minority Report (Patrick Archbold) >> The Satanic Sex-Cult Behind "Model Becomes Nun" Story
- Creative Minority Report (Patrick Archbold) >> Ruh Roh!! Head of EPA Visits Pope
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> No Obedience, No Heaven
- Dymphna's Road >> Random thoughts in a a rough week
- First Thoughts (Robert Benne) >> The De-Professionalization of the NFL
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Palliums and Bureaucracy
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Pro Virus Anti Human Vaccine Hater
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> If pastoral progress is to be made, we have to pay closer attention to terms ("...But, I fear, the wider context of the cardinal’s remarks suggests that the primary referent for his phrase ‘those not living the fullness of Christian marriage’ was not as above, but rather, that he meant Catholics who are divorced-and-civilly-remarried—if so, then a very serious error has slipped in...")
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Well this is disturbing!
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Talk about a Prophet! Join the "Filial Appeal" to Pope Francis
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Synod chief: "Pope Francis approved family synod’s controversial mid-term report before publication"
- MyBrokenFiat: A Journey Towards the Divine Will (Gina) >> Secrets of the Vatican: PBS Special
- New Liturgical Movement (Charles Cole) >> A New Child Chorister Program at the San Francisco Oratory-in-Formation
- OnePeterFive (Carl Wolk) >> Nominalism and the Possibility of a Modern Liturgy
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> IT WAS AS THOUGH I HAD TAKEN THE MONSTRANCE WITH THE MOST BLESSED SACRAMENT IN IT AND SMASHED IT OVER HIS HEAD!
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Raw Story or Raw Sewerage?
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Hell Is For Real # 2
Post a Comment