Sunday Mass Edition - 2nd Sunday after the Epiphany (EF) or Second Sunday of Ordinary Time (OF) - January 18th, 2015
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> Sunday Reflections, 2nd Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B; Feast of the Santo Niño (Philippines)
- Catholic Answers (Tim Staples) >> A Person From the Moment of Conception
- Catholic Sacristan (W.A.C.) >> The Mass is or should be dangerous... .
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Allen Ottaro) >> Malawi bishop, two young Zimbabwe priests die in car accidents
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Scott Hahn explains Papal Infallibility
- Edward Feser >> Feynman’s painter and eliminative materialism
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> A Common Enemy
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> G. K. Chesterton: The Tame Oracle?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> It truly is a dystopian culture...
- Liturgia Latina (David Forster) >> Second Sunday after Epiphany
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> No, Virginia, we are not all children of God
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> Supporting Life on Campus
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Pope Francis in the Phillipines
- St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology >> Hearing the Call: Scott Hahn Reflects on the Second Sunday in Ordinary Time
- St. Peter's List >> 10 Really Short Prayers to Say During the Day
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Grabbing the Grille
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Homily for January 18, 2015: 2nd Sunday in Ordinary Time
- The Imaginative Conservative (John P. Rossi) >> The Red City That Never Sleeps
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Happiness Comes From Traditional God And Family
Post a Comment