Evening Roundup - Feria or SS. Marius, Martha, Audifax & Abachum, Martyrs or St. Canute, King & Martyr - January 19th, 2015
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Francis X Rocca) >> Pope says Catholics must practise ‘responsible parenthood’
- Catholic Stand (Strahlen Smith) >> The Modern Family and the Holy Family
- Catholic Stand (Bob Kurland) >> Does Quantum Mechanics Provide an Analogy for the Trinity?
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> The disciples of John and of the Pharisees were...
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Plan Out A New Life in Christ
- Dymphna's Road >> Visit to St. Thomas Moore
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “Five Revealing Details” about Pope Francis
- Harvesting the Fruit of Vatican II (Louie Verrechio) >> No More Outdoor Mega-Masses
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> You Can't Fool Mother Nature! DNA Will Tell.
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> Which Bit Of "Impossible" Is So Hard To Understand...?
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Muslim immigrants smash, urinate on statue of Mary in Perugia, Italy
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Announcing a New Children’s Book: The Life of Saint Benedict
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Was the Eucharist “Desecrated” At a Papal Mass in the Philippines?
- Roman Christendom (Tribunus) >> What was Catholic monarchy like? Here is a charming example...
- RORATE CÆLI (Augustinus) >> The end result of communion in the hand: Mass sacrilege as hosts passed around from hand to hand in Pope Francis' two Masses in Manila
- RORATE CÆLI (Augustinus) >> For the record: "Clearer in Manila" as Pope Francis defends Church teachings on human life and sexuality during Philippine visit
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> DID POPE FRANCIS REALLY SAY THAT CATHOLICS CAN LIMIT THERE CHILDREN BY USING ARTIFICIAL CONTRACEPTION SO THAT THEY WON'T BE LIKE RABBITS? THE NATIONAL CHISMATIC REPORTER SEEMS TO INDICATE THIS! NASTY! NASTY! NASTY!
- St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology >> St. Agnes, a lamb for Christ
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Pope: Catholics don’t have to “be like rabbits” and have many children
- The Imaginative Conservative (Stephen Klugewicz) >> Saving General Lee
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> The Family Under Attack Don Leone Chap 5 b)
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> What To Believe And Do To Be Truly Catholic # 2
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Dick Morris & Gregorian Accompaniment
Post a Comment