Afternoon Roundup - Low Sunday (Octave Day of Easter; EF) or Second Sunday of Easter (OF) - Divine Mercy Sunday - April 12th, 2015
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> LORD, HAVE MERCY ! CHRIST, HAVE MERCY ! LORD, HAVE MERCY !
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Meeting Christ in the Liturgy: We continue to explore and grow in our baptismal graces and vocation during the Easter Season
- Aleteia >> Pope Francis Proclaims Armenian Monk Doctor of the Church on Divine Mercy Sunday
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> God’s Perfect Mercy – A Meditation for Divine Mercy Sunday
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> It's the needy who are generous (Divine Mercy homily)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Religious denounce ‘senseless’ killings in Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> What Thomas reveals
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Pope marks first genocide of 20th century
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Live Out Divine Mercy
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Just the beginning of our surrender
- Dymphna's Road >> How can you refuse Him Now?
- First Thoughts (Matthew Schmitz) >> Cardinal Kasper: Media’s Theologian, Not the Pope’s
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Regensburg (2)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> PETITION TO POPE FRANCIS: Declare St. John Paul II “Doctor of the Church”!
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Mullarkey - a voice of SANITY on RFRA
- RORATE CÆLI (Augustinus) >> The "punishment" of Fr. Costadoat: a slap on the wrist? An important clarification from Chile
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THE QUESTION WAS WHETHER OR NOT POPE FRANCIS WOULD USE THE WORD "GENOCIDE" TO DESCRIBE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ARMENIANS IN THE EARLY PART OF THE 20TH CENTURY; HE DID AND USED MUCH MORE!
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. C. John McCloskey) >> Mercy, and How to Get It
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Movement begins to have priest who died on the Titanic declared a saint
- The Sensible Bond >> Effing the ineffable
- tigerish waters (Rita) >> Are we ready to be merciful?
- Views From the Choir Loft (Fr. David Friel) >> Sacra Liturgia USA 2015
- Vox Cantoris >> Quasimodo
Post a Comment