Evening Roundup - Easter Friday - Die VI infra octavam Paschae - Missa 'Eduxit Eos Dominus' - April 10th, 2015
- Aleteia (John Burger) >> Bishops Encourage Faithful to Attend March for Marriage in DC
- Aleteia (John Burger) >> US on Verge of Removing Cuba From List of State Sponsors of Terrorism
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Madeleine Teahan) >> Cardinal Kasper is not the Pope’s theologian, says Archbishop of Durban
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dr. Adam A. J. DeVille) >> Bad Funerals, Big Laws, and Impending Judgment
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Jn 21:1-14 Share The Good News and Go Fishing!
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Christ, Priesthood and Victimhood
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Crossing arms to receive Communion
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Fr. Z’s Voice Mail or ¡Hagan lío!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Card. Napier corrects RNS’s David Gibson about “the Pope’s theologian”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> It looks like he “judged” after all!
- FSSP - North American District >> Holy Thursday Altars of Repose from Around the District
- FSSP - North American District >> Father Flood Joins St. Damien’s in Oklahoma City for the Triduum
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> New Evangelization or New Capitulation?
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> We’re Going to Keep Talking About Schism! Wherein Steve Rants.
- Regina Magazine (Beverly Stevens) >> Catholic Producer on Southwest Road Tour
- Reverend Know-it-all (Fr. Richard Simon) >> What do you mean the "Our Father" is dangerous?
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> [THE ORTHODOX] HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO GO (E.G., THE SSPX SIMPLY NOT AN OPTION). [THE ORTHODOX] ACCEPT VATICAN II AND THE CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND CODE OF CANON LAW.
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> LET'S FACE IT, SOMETIMES WE PUSH AWAY PEOPLE WITH OUR "SMALL MINDED RULES"
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Jesus Christ and the Dignity of Women
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Traditional Catholic Sacraments 4
Post a Comment