Morning Roundup - The Easter Vigil Mass - The Paschal Vigil - Sabbato Sancto - April 4th, 2015
- Aleteia (Anthony Mathison) >> “Pascha” – The Day of the Lord’s Resurrection
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Where Is Jesus Between His Death and Resurrection?
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'He saw and believed.' Sunday Reflections, Easter Sunday
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> "A.D.: The Bible Continues" to focus on events in the first chapters of Acts of the Apostles
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Between the sadness of the Cross and the joy of Easter
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Paschal Candles in grouped parishes
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Christ has Won the Victory
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: More than one Paschal Candle at a Vigil for parish cluster
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: How early can the Easter Vigil 2015 begin?
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Holy Week: Holy Saturday - The Sepulchre of Jesus' Body
- JimmyAkin.Com >> 12 things you need to know about Holy Saturday
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Holy Saturday: Getting the Church Ready for Easter Sunday
- Liturgia Latina (David Forster) >> Holy Saturday
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Holy Saturday 2015
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Exsultet
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Holy Saturday: ...descendit ad inferos...
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> Mary's Foretaste of the Resurrection
- St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology >> Historical Questions about the Resurrection of Jesus: Special Easter Post and Podcast
- St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology >> New Morning: Scott Hahn Reflects on Easter Sunday
- St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology >> New Morning: Scott Hahn reflects on Easter Sunday
- The Catholic Thing (Matthew Hanley) >> Good Holy Saturday
- V for Victory! (Anita Moore, O.P., Esq.) >> The Harrowing of Hell (Re-Post)
Post a Comment