Sunday Mass Edition - Third Sunday after Easter (EF) Or Fourth Sunday of Easter (OF) - April 26th, 2015
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> BRAVO RAYMOND CARDINAL BURKE, VALIANT WARRIOR FOR THE TRUTH
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'I know my own and my own know me.' Sunday Reflections, 4th Sunday of Easter, Year B
- Catholic Sacristan (Warren Anderson) >> The Altar Server: a meditation.
- Catholic Stand (Sherry Antonetti) >> The Pro-choice Mantra is “Every Child, a Wanted Child.”
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carrie Gress, Ph.D.) >> Screwtape and the Marketing of Suicidism
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Beauty Will Save the World
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Fr. McDonell to offer Missa Cantata Sunday at Silver Spring
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS 3rd Sunday after Easter (1962MR): Be distinguished by your profession of Christ!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ACTION ITEM! US CLERGY! Sign letter urging Synod to uphold Catholic teaching on marriage and family!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Benedict XVI 10 years ago: “Pray for me…”
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> The Faith to Move Mountains—And to Make Movies About Faith
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> On a Small Point of Doctrine
- JimmyAkin.Com >> Did Mark base his Gospel on Matthew and Luke?
- Liturgia Latina (David Forster) >> Third Sunday after Easter
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Reforming the Canon of the Mass: Some Considerations from Fr Hunwicke
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> We need a lot more awesome and short videos like this one from the USCCB!
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> AS UGLY AS THIS CHURCH IS, THE TRADITIONAL ATLAR ARRANGEMENT WITH MASS CELEBRATED AD ORIENTEM MAKES UP FOR IT!
- St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology >> The Shepherd’s Voice: Scott Hahn Reflects on the Fourth Sunday of Easter
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Homily for April 26, 2015: 4th Sunday of Easter
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Traditional Catholic Cassock and Holy Water Works
Post a Comment