Evening Roundup - Feria Or Daily Mass for the Dead Or Sacred Heart of Jesus - November 6th, 2015
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> IT’S OK TO BOND WITH BOND, BUT NOT WITH EVERYTHING ABOUT BOND
- Aleteia (John Burger) >> Supreme Court Agrees to Hear Challenge to HHS Contraception Mandate
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> You Need a Theology of Delayed Gratification!
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Ed West) >> Do France’s neo-reactionaries herald the end of the Left’s golden age?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Cindy Wooden) >> Central African Republic priest: ‘They wanted to destroy the church and butcher all of us’
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Documenting concern and legit complaints about the problematic Latin Mass Society of the US & Canada.
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dorothy Cummings McLean) >> Robert Cardinal Sarah, a new Augustine for Africa
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Obama Administration Threatens School Funding in War on Gender
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Politico Fabricates Story To Make it Look Like Ben Carson Lied
- DecentFilms.com (Steven D. Greydanus) >> The priest, the student, and the swastika
- Dymphna's Road >> REPARATION PRAYER
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Year of Mercy
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “their absolute aim is to get Ratzinger out of the race”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Reducing Christianity to a fading smile
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> A Society Can be Judged by How it Treats the Most Vulnerable
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> How Do We Paint Disfigurement and Bodily Imperfections in Saints?
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Feast of All Saints 2015 - The Apostles
- OnePeterFive (Genevieve Kineke) >> Unity and Rupture
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> A Simple Fix to the Annulment Issue
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> The Fragrance From That Censer
- The Suburban Hermit (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> On the Vow of Obedience
- The Suburban Hermit (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Closed to the World. Open to Heaven
Post a Comment