Evening Roundup - St. Gregory the Wonderworker, Bishop & Confessor - November 17th, 2015
- Aggie Catholics (Clotilde Pichon) >> Matthew 25 – Life, Charity and Justice Newsletter: Fair Trade and the Environment
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> It had to come: Pope Francis smacks down Father Byers
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> World Population Dip in AD 600
- Catholic Answers (Karl Keating) >> Hoobert Heever Apologetics
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> US Catholics offer prayers and condolences after ‘horrific’ Paris attacks
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Carol Glatz) >> Pope to visit Rome’s Jewish community
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Pornography is ‘a dark shadow in our world’, says US bishop
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Elizabeth of Hungary
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Saint Gertrude the Great and the Sacred Heart
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Saint Elizabeth of Hungary
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Ways to Escape from Apathy
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Georgetown TLM scheduled Friday evening at Copley Crypt Chapel
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Fishwrap’s Thomas Reese, SJ, attacks the US Bishops as they meet for not conforming to his agenda
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> HELP! The dire state of US Military Chaplains
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Some differences between Catholics and Lutherans on Baptism, Eucharist, Priesthood
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Never Enough Death for Euthanasia Fanatics
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> What does the devil get out of the Paris massacre?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Christians Not Welcome: Islamic Terrorists Just Join the Crush
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Islam Brings Violence and Division, But the Church is One
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> How Common Is Vatican Wiretapping?
- OnePeterFive (José Miguel Marqués Campo) >> St. Pelagius of Córdoba: A Martyr for our Times
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Is Islam Divisive and Violent?
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Why Don’t Catholics Read the Bible?
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> The Framing of Vatican II
- The Suburban Hermit (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Benedict Means Business
- The Suburban Hermit (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Fontgombault Abbey
Post a Comment