Thursday Roundup - Saint Sylvester, Abbot - Commemoration: St. Peter of Alexandria, Bishop & Martyr - November 26th, 2015
- Aleteia (Abraham Lincoln) >> October 3, 1863: Abraham Lincoln’s Proclamation of Thanksgiving
- Aleteia (Zoe Romanowsky) >> Remember This When You Reach for the Cranberry Sauce Today (Video)
- Aleteia (Aleteia) >> Francis in Kenya: A Focus on Family, Life Issues, Inter-Religious Friendship
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Pastor Iuventus) >> The wrong way to celebrate Advent
- Catholic Stand (Anthony S. Layne) >> The Politics of American Narcissism
- Catholic Stand (Bob Drury) >> Why Did She Go to Sunday Mass?
- Catholic Stand (Stephanie H. To) >> Thanksgiving: Our Duty and Our Salvation
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Sylvester, Abbot
- Coming Home (Gerard M. Nadal) >> Thanksgiving Amidst Joy and Sorrow
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Some Thoughts to Help Deepen Gratitude
- Crisis Magazine (Continental Congress) >> First National Thanksgiving Proclamation 1777
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Thanksgiving: A heart fully alive!
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> The First Thanksgiving
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Nicholas Schneider, O.P.) >> Three Sonnets for Thanksgiving
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> DUSTING DOWN THE ARCHIVES: Beware of Mines
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> In Thankfulness on This Day
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Our First Act of Thanksgiving Must Be to God!
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Full Texts of Pope's Homily in Nairobi, Speech to Interreligious Leaders
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Marge Fenelon) >> Beware of the “Creep”, and Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
- Sacred Ground And Sticky Floors (Jami Amerine) >> You’re welcome, sweetie…
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> Is Mandatory Celibacy Unbiblical?
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> BISHOPS OF THE WORLD, WAKE UP! IT IS TIME TO STOP HOLY COMMUNION IN THE HAND THAT WILL CERTAINLY HELP STOP THE SACRILEGES AROUND THE WORLD TOWARD THE MOST HOLY, GLORIFIED BODY AND BLOOD OF OUR LORD AND GOD!
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Thanksgiving and Narnia’s Puddleglum
- The Catholic Thing (Jacques Maritain) >> Reflections on America
- The Imaginative Conservative (Joseph Pearce) >> Giving Thanks for Thanksgiving
- The Remnant Newpaper - Articles >> The Real First Thanksgiving
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. Sylvester Abbot, Nov. 26
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Ad aeterna tabernacula festinare
All Glory, Praise and Honor to Thee Almighty God!
Post a Comment