Evening Roundup - St. Martin I, Pope & Martyr - Missa 'Si Diligis Me' - November 12th, 2015
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> RISE! He is Calling You!
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> US cardinal hopeful new film will prompt focus on Church’s efforts on abuse
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Mark Pattison) >> Church still stands ready to offer help to abuse victims, says bishop
- Catholic Stand (Guy McClung, J.D., Ph.D.) >> Can The Church Condone, Permit or Legitimize Sin?
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Community in the 21st Century
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Padre Pio on Listening to Your Guardian Angel
- DecentFilms.com (Steven D. Greydanus) >> Catholic deacon whose drilling company helped rescue The 33: “God drilled that hole”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> New art from Daniel Mitsui: Pater Noster and Requiem Mass
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Can a priest wear a black zucchetto?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> On Mercy and What it Requires!
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Joan Desmond) >> Teen Sexting: Pornification of America Turns High Schoolers Into Sex Offenders
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Historic Statue of Our Lady of Mount Carmel Restored in New York: A Report from NPR
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Organ Accompaniments to Fr. Weber’s Proper of the Mass Now Available
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> All Saints and All Souls Photopost
- OnePeterFive (Suzan Sammons) >> Less Stuff, More Riches: Freeing the Family From Consumerism
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> Did St. Josaphat Die in Vain?
- The Chant Café (Revd Fr Christopher Smith) >> Why Divine Worship: The Missal is so Important
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> In the Inner Cloister of Her Heart
- The Lepanto Institute Blog (Michael Hichborn) >> Salesian Missions, CRS Defend Evil Program
- The Remnant Newpaper - Articles >> NEW from the Remnant Press: The Mosque of Notre Dame
- The Suburban Hermit (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Seeing with Sacramental Eyes
Post a Comment