Morning Roundup - St. Catherine of Alexandria, Virgin & Martyr - Missa 'Loquebar' - November 25th, 2015
- Aleteia (Diane Montagna) >> Bishops of Africa Express Warm Welcome to Holy Father
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Pope Francis sets off for Africa
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Catharine, Virgin and Martyr
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Not-so-Nice Origins and Meanings of the Word “Nice”
- Crisis Magazine (Daniel Guernsey) >> Challenges and Ambiguities at the World Congress on Education
- Crisis Magazine (Monica Migliorino Miller) >> Priest Scandal Movie: Painful, Disturbing, and Surprisingly Fair
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Alan Piper, O.P.) >> Newman on Vatican II
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Anglican Patrimony ... two bits!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> High praise for Card. Sarah from Archbp. Gänswein
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> The Beginning of a Great Adventure with Jesus
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Patrick Reilly) >> Did Pope Francis Say ‘Don’t Proselytize’?
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> A Call to Men in Parishes from Cardinal Burke - Join the Holy League
- Pamela Geller (Atlas Shrugged) >> ISIS Genocide Victims Do Not Include Christians, the State Department Is Poised to Rule
- RORATE CÆLI (Joseph Shaw) >> More wall calendars
- Sacred Ground And Sticky Floors (Jami Amerine) >> Thanks!
- The Catholic Thing (Howard Kainz) >> Conscience and Objectivity
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> A Story of Courage
- The Suburban Hermit (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Mysticism and Mystery
- The Suburban Hermit (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> St Benedict on Humility – Stages Five through Eight
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. Catherine of Alexandria, Virgin, Martyr Nov. 25
- Voice of the Family (Matthew McCusker) >> Romania holding the line against anti-family sex education
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Pius XII on “exaggerated and senseless antiquarianism” (Read this!)
Post a Comment