Skip to main content
Christmas Edition - The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas) - In Nativitate Domini - December 25th, 2017
Christmas Proclamation (Latin/English) - Divinum Officium Prima - Octavo Kalendas Ianuarii Luna vicesima sexta Anno 2016 Domini - December 24th, 2016
Traditional Latin Masses for The Nativity of Our Lord in the DC/MD/VA/ Metroplex - December 25th, 2017
The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas) - In Nativitate Domini - December 25th, 2017 - TLM Propers & Videos (Midnight, Dawn & Day)
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> A Christmas prayer by Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Merry Christmas to donkeys and all!
- BIG C CATHOLICS (Matthew Coffin) >> Reflection on the Nativity of the Lord (Christmas) (Msgr. Bernard Bourgeois)
- BIG C CATHOLICS (Matthew Coffin) >> Christmas 2017 | The Nativity Of Our Lord
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> What difference does Christ make? (Christmas homily)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Associated Press) >> Pope Francis: journey of Mary and Joseph is like today’s migrations
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Read in full: Pope Francis’s homily at Midnight Mass
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Associated Press) >> Urbi et Orbi: Pope Francis laments ‘winds of war’ blowing around the world
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Pope Francis’s Urbi et Orbi 2017 Christmas message: full text
- Catholic Stand (Melanie Jean Juneau) >> Christmas Morning: Secretly Cynical, Surprised by Joy
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dale Ahlquist) >> G.K. Chesterton, Charles Dickens, and the Joy of Christmas
- Clutching My Rosary >> Christmas Morning—The Third Mass
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> A Knock at Midnight – A Homily for Christmas Mass
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> The Son of David and the Real Revolution
- Crisis Magazine (Fr. John A. Perricone) >> Christmas and Nietzsche’s Abyss
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Bernard Knapke, O.P.) >> The Mystery of the Cave
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> A GIRL FULL OF GOD
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> The “Kalenda”, the solemn Christmas Proclamation – AUDIO
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> CHRISTMASCAzT 23: “And straight I called unto mind that it was Christmas day.”
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Rejoice and Be Glad: Our Savior is Born!
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Susan Matthiesen) >> Nativity Hymn in Arabic
- Littlemore Tracts (Fr. Mark A. Pilon) >> Love Does Such Things
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> The Second Best Homily I've Ever Come Across...
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Christmas 2017
- The American Catholic (Bob Kurland, Ph.D.) >> St. Augustine Day by Day: “It is Christ’s Birthday”
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> One Solitary Life
- The Catholic Thing (Joseph Ratzinger) >> The Ox, the Ass, and Us
- The Remnant Newspaper - Articles (Michael Matt, Editor) >> Merry Christmas: What Does It Mean that THIS Remnant TV Video is Going Viral?
- Vultus Christi (Benedictine Monks of Perpetual Adoration) >> And straight I called unto mind that it was Christmas day
- Vultus Christi (Benedictine Monks of Perpetual Adoration) >> The grace of the mystery is not past
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> "God Has Embraced Pagans, Sinners and Foreigners, and Demands That We Do the Same" – In the "Revolutionary Tenderness" of Christmas, "A New Imagination of Love"
Post a Comment