Morning Roundup - St. Thomas, Apostle - Missa 'Mihi Autem' - Commemora.: Greater Feria of Advent - December 21st, 2017
- BIG C CATHOLICS (Matthew Coffin) >> St. Augustine on the Birth of Jesus Christ: "He Assumed Our Poverty That We Might Become Rich Through Him"
- Bill Petro >> Science of the Winter Solstice
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Luke Coppen) >> Morning Catholic must-reads: 21/12/17
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Judith Sudilovsky) >> Only Israeli-Palestinian agreement should change Jerusalem status quo, says Archbishop Pizzaballa
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Pope Francis rebukes ex-Vatican officials who claim to be ‘martyrs’
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Princess Michael of Kent) >> My first African Christmas
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Harry Mount) >> There’s no better time than Christmas to learn New Testament Greek
- Catholic Stand (Gabriel Garnica) >> Christmas Movies: It’s a Wonderful Life and Charlie Brown
- Catholic Stand (Ray Sullivan) >> The Hail Mary, a Biblical Prayer to the Mother of God
- ChurchPOP (Editor) >> Wow! He Starts Playing “I Saw Three Ships,” and Controls 500k Christmas Lights!
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Thomas, Apostle
- Clutching My Rosary >> Fifth Antiphon
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Late Advent Messages from God to His People
- Crisis Magazine (Nathan Stone) >> In Defense of Santa Claus
- Crisis Magazine (John M. Grondelski) >> Revisiting the War on Christmas
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Joseph Martin Hagan, O.P.) >> Seek His Face
- First Things (Philip Lawler) >> The Tragedy and Scandal of Cardinal Law
- First Things (Veery Huleatt) >> Carols and the Christmas Paradox
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Professor Peter Geach
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> My View For Awhile: “Romani ite domum!” Edition
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ADVENTCAzT 2017 19: Millions of favors are hanging from heaven on silken cords
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for Ember Friday in the third week of Advent
- Liturgy Guy (Brian Williams) >> VIDEO: Does This Christmas Mass from 1944 Look Anything Like Yours?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Dave Armstrong) >> Silent Night: A “Progressive” and “Enlightened” Reinterpretation
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Theresa Doyle-Nelson) >> St. Micah: A Saint Who Encourages All to Walk Humbly With God
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Susanna Spencer) >> All I Want for Christmas is a Thankful Heart
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Gaudete and Rorate Photopost 2017 (Part 2)
- OnePeterFive (Mark Nowakowski) >> The Consummation of Advent: Rediscovering Christmas Eve
- Settimo Cielo (Sandro Magister) >> Pope Francis, Euthanasia, and the Exegesis of "La Civiltà Cattolica"
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> Star Wars Holiday Special
- The Catholic Thing (Michael Pakaluk) >> Have Yourself a Very Subversive Christmas
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 3rd Week of Advent – December 21 – Luke 1:39-45
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Fr. Michael P. Orsi) >> The Heavenly Choir Nursery
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Shaun Kenney) >> The Truce On Christmas
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Derek Becher) >> The Last Dream
- Vultus Christi (Benedictine Monks of Perpetual Adoration) >> December 21, O ORIENS
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> As Boston's "Law Era" Ends, "We're Living With the Consequences"
Post a Comment