Skip to main content
Sunday Mass Edition - Second Sunday of Advent (EF & OF) - Dominica II Adventus - December 10th, 2017
Second Sunday of Advent - Dominica II Adventus - Missa 'Pópulus Sion' - December 10th, 2017 - Propers
Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - December 4th, 2017 to December 10th, 2017 - Ordo for the Week
Special Event: Shrine of Saint Alphonsus Liguori in Baltimore to Celebrate Roráte Cæli Mass by Candlelight, December 16th, 2017
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> False-Positive Diagnosis of Brain Death Following the Pediatric Guidelines: Case Report and Discussion
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Pope Francis attacks the Evil One: Retranslating the Lord’s Prayer
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> Judgement
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'Prepare the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.' Sunday Reflections, 2nd Sunday of Advent, Year B
- BIG C CATHOLICS (Matthew Coffin) >> Prayer for the Advent Wreath Week Two (By Msgr. Bernard Bourgeois)
- BIG C CATHOLICS (Matthew Coffin) >> Homily for the 2nd Sunday of Advent, December 10, 2017, Year B (Fr. Charles Irvin)
- BIG C CATHOLICS (Matthew Coffin) >> Advent Reflection Week Two: "John the Baptist Speaks Across the Centuries to Each Generation"
- BIG C CATHOLICS (Matthew Coffin) >> Homily for the Second Sunday of Advent, December 10, 2017, Year B (Fr. René J. Butler, M.S.)
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> “In my beginning is my end. … In my end is my beginning” (On the Readings for December 10, 2017, the Second Sunday of Advent)
- ChurchPOP (Fr. Bill Peckman) >> A Priest Warns: A War Is Being Fought in the Spiritual Realm, So Whose Side Are You On?
- Edward Feser >> Manion on By Man Shall His Blood Be Shed
- Fr. Dwight Longenecker >> The Rosary and the Reptilian Brain
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS 2nd Sunday of Advent: “we escape neither the Enemy lion nor the glorious Lion of Judah”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Latin, can. 249, and our Catholic identity. Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> UPDATED: Daniel Mitsui’s new altar cards for the TLM – HOLY COW!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Oath of fidelity made by all Bishops, some considerations, and YOU
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Second Sunday of Advent
- LifeNews.Com (Steven Ertelt) >> Two Companies That Sold Aborted Baby Parts for Planned Parenthood Forced to Close Down
- Littlemore Tracts (Fr. Mark A. Pilon) >> The Second Coming – A New Heavens and a New Earth (The Second Sunday of Advent)
- RORATE CÆLI (Peter Kwasniewski) >> New Reprints of Three Theological Classics
- RORATE CÆLI (Richard Cipolla) >> Sermon for the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> WHEN IT COMES TO FAITH AND MORALS, IS POPE FRANCIS TURNING THE CATHOLIC CHURCH INTO THE EPISCOPAL CHURCH BY STEALTH?
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> WE ALL KNOW THAT HOLLYWOOD AND UNFORTUNATELY THIS INCLUDES DISNEY IS RUN BY SEXUAL DEVIANTS, WRITERS, PRODUCERS AND DIRECTORS AND ACTORS WHO ARE IN ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT WHEN IT COMES TO SEXUALITY AND ACTING IT OUT--WHY HAVE WE GIVEN THESE PEOPLE THE ABILITY TO TWIST OUR CULTURE AND MORALS?
- The Divine Lamp >> Extraordinary Form ~ Commentaries for the Second Sunday of Advent
- The Divine Lamp >> Commentaries for the Second Sunday of Advent, Year B
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 2nd Week of Advent – Sunday – Cycle B – Mark 1:1-8
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Fr. Robert Altier) >> Why St. John The Baptist Drew The Crowds (Second Sunday Of Advent YR B)
Post a Comment