Evening Roundup - St. Ambrose, Bishop, Confessor & Doctor Or Jesus Christ the High Priest - Commem.: Feria of Advent - December 7th, 2017
- Adult Catechesis in the Roman Catholic Tradition >> True joy
- Adult Catechesis in the Roman Catholic Tradition >> Conditor alme siderum
- BIG C CATHOLICS (Matthew Coffin) >> Feast of the Immaculate Conception | 2017
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Papa Franciscus iuvenes hortatur ut linguam Latinam studeant
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> St. Ambrose
- ChurchPOP (Lorelei Savaryn) >> 7 Misconceptions I Held About the Catholic Church Before Becoming Catholic
- CNS Top Stories (Chaz Muth) >> Gregorian chant called seminarian to Catholicism
- CNS Top Stories (Junno Arocho Esteves) >> Nativity scene, Christmas tree are visible signs of God's compassion
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Our Sister Who Was Never Her Own Worst Enemy
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> NY Times: Uhm, It Turns Out That Contraception Does Cause Cancer.
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Fr. Rigdon to offer TLM at Silver Spring for Feast of Immaculate Conception
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> TLMs for the next 7 days
- Fr. Dwight Longenecker >> A Southern Baptist Converts Because of Gregorian Chant
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Carrie Gress) >> School Shootings, C.S. Lewis and the War on Children
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Catherine Mendenhall-Baugh) >> Some of God’s Greatest Gifts are Unanswered Prayers
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Relics of St Ambrose
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> A Boy-Bishop for St Nicholas’ Day
- OnePeterFive (Dr. John Joy) >> Authentic Magisterium and Religious Submission
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Combat Rosaries for Heroes
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> Can We Be Americans AND Christians?
- The American Catholic (Bob Kurland, Ph.D.) >> Words of Hope from St. Ambrose
- Vultus Christi (Benedictine Monks of Perpetual Adoration) >> Gaudens gaudebo in Domino
Alma Redemptóris Máter, Quæ pérvia caéli pórta mánes, et stélla máris, Succúrre cadénti, súrgere qui cúrat pópulo ; Tu quæ genuísti, natúra miránte, túum sánctum Genitórem : Vírgo príus ac postérius, Gabriélis ab óre súmens illud Ave, Peccatórum miserére.
Loving mother of the Redeemer, Gate of heaven, star of the sea, Assist your people who have fallen yet strive to rise again : To the wonderment of nature you bore your Creator, Yet remained a virgin after as before, You who received Gabriel's joyful greeting, Have pity on us poor sinners.
Post a Comment