- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> “USE IT OR LOSE IT” DOES NOT APPLY TO EVERYTHING, BUT IT DOES APPLY TO THE CATHOLIC FAITH !!!
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'And they knelt down and paid him homage.' Sunday Reflections. The Epiphany
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> The Magi and the Indescribable Glory of the Incarnation
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> 20 C+M+B 16: Myrrh and the Liturgical Year
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Msgr. Smith to offer Sunday Traditional Mass at Silver Spring
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Sometimes kind readers ask me why I use this way...
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> De Mattei
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – Epiphany (Sunday) Collect: transformed by the beauty of Your sublime glory
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “Let y’all know!” The Epiphany chant announcement of 2015’s liturgical dates
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> My Second New Year's Resolution: Pray for Our Military Living and Dead!
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> How porn hurts
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Patti Armstrong) >> That Awkward Relationship Between Catholics and Money
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Dominicans in NYC to Host Special Events for Week of Christian Unity
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> In Memoriam - Fr. Franck Quoëx (Reprint from 2010)
- stjoeofoblog >> Commentaries for the Epiphany of the Lord
- stjoeofoblog >> Aquinas’ Catena Aurea on Matthew 2:1-12
- stjoeofoblog >> Cornelius a Lapide’s Commentary on Matthew 2:1-12
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Faith and the Faithfulness of God II
Saturday, January 2, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 4:45 PM