Afternoon Roundup - Holy Name of Jesus (EF) or The Epiphany of the Lord (OF) - January 3rd, 2016
- Aleteia (Silas S. Henderson) >> Moving Toward the Light: Reflecting on the Sunday Gospel
- Aleteia (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Where are the Relics of the Three Wise Men?
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Epiphany Traditional Latin Mass
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Are you paying attention to the signs? (Epiphany homily)
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Four restorative actions for bishops, priests and lay people to consider.
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Epiphany
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Walking with the Wise – A Homily for Epiphany
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Epiphany and Pope John Paul II
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Scripture and The Epiphany of the Lord
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Pope Francis on Judaism; and the Liturgy of the Hours on the importance of its Conversion
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Feast of the Most Holy Name of Jesus
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Solemnity of Epiphany
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Would You Stick a Bobby Pin in Your Ear or a Needle Up Your Nose?
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> "Social Gospel Über Alles"
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Francis: "Only one who truly loves is able to forgive and forget."
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> BEYOND THE HISTORICAL CRITICAL METHOD OF BIBLICAL INTERPRETATION THAT RADICALIZES THE ORTHODOX CATHOLIC
- St. Peter's List >> The Ultimate Guide to St. Genevieve: 13 Things about Her and Her Feast Day
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. Mark A. Pilon) >> The Good News and the New Year
- The Imaginative Conservative (Dwight Longenecker) >> The Theological Theory of Indiana Jones
- The Sensible Bond (Ches) >> A Sensible Ending
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. Genevieve Jan. 3
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Thy Name and Thy Countenance
Post a Comment